When have you most enjoyed being a mummy?

I love every minute of it even the super stressful times for example last night LO decided to wale up and scream blue murder so I ended up picking her up and sitting on the sofa with get to calm her down I was so annoyed because I was knackered and wanted to sleep! I was scratching my hand and she started scratching it too and then smiled at me!!!!! At that moment I forgot it was 2am and I was tired and my heart just melted :)

Nawwww super cute!

I love the fact that we've created these 4 little humans, even though most days are stressful lol i wouldn't change it for the word, my children are all unique and special in they own way. they come out with things you would not think they would say, I LOVE THEM ALL THE SAME AND CANT IMAGEN MY LIFE WITHOUT THEM X

i enjoy it all the time, i love it when my daughter just wants to curl up in bed next to me cuddling my first teddy that i passed down to her after we lost hers, also love looking over the pictures i have constantly of her and how her smile always makes me smile and feel warm no matter what. or like not long ago i went into to check on her and had to pull the cover back onto her she stirred saw me smiiled said 'love you mummy' i had just enough time to tell her that mummy loves her too and kiss her on the cheek before she was asleep holding our teddy. i cant stand been away from her as i enjoy been with her too much. but she has to visit family lol.
i couldn't of asked for anyone better i love her with everything i have and dont have, and i would die a million times to make sure she is happy and alive.

this is for you LILITH, mummy loves you x x x x

Omg sitting here at 3am feeding samuel this thread has just made me shed a tear! I can't wait for the first smiles, drawings, giggles, I love you's :)
At the moment I love bf him, whenever he goes to feed he always looks up with a sparkle in his eye :) it may be my imagination but it makes me smile everytime.

Nice thread btw x x

Awwww that's so sweet tabbi, I'm very much looking forward to when Grace is older.

Awwwww Sue :D You just wait until those smiles and laughs, it melts your heart every time.

Well,
Grace will be 4 months soon, it's flown by! I'm very much enjoying this moment in time with her, she smiles and laughs every day, she's very alert, very playful, she gets excited now too :D and she does this cute cheeky face where if you say hello to her she'll turn to the side, cover her face with her hand and do a huge smile :D like she's shy.

She'll be starting solids soon so i'm looking forward to that :D She's a hard one to settle at night but i'm hoping it'll pass. xxx

I must say, that from about 6 months their little personalities really start to develop and it is SO lovely. Poppy is just amazing at the moment (she'll be 8 months this Friday). I get greeted by an excited shriek, laughter and kicking around every morning when I get her up, she laughs her little head off at everything, is becoming more and more mobile by the day, babbling and constantly blowing raspberries, attempting to clap her hands... everything is so lovely at the moment, I'm loving being a mummy right now :love:

Awwwww that's so sweet Louise, I can't believe she's almost 8 months, that's crazy!

Grace will be 17 weeks this Thursday. She's started laughing at more things now, like if you tickle her feet, clap her hands or waft her dress up and down :lol: She really looks at you now too. When she was younger it was like she was just looking straight through you, now she looks at you and smiles/gets excited. She has this excited kick as well where she only kicks her left leg! :D

Her cooing to Dan is so unbelievable, she copies his sounds. They're such cuties together, going to be a daddy's girl I think! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back