when does movement become kicks?

flisstebbs

Reaction score
I'm curious to know how the sensations of movements change...

At the moment I get really intermittent flutters which really does come and go - I notice it more when i'm sat quietly or in bed at night. When and how does this change into feeling distinct kicks and prods? I know I won't get this for a while, but i'm hoping this will finally give me some reassurance all is well in there without resorting to the Doppler all the time!!!!

Hi fliss,
I felt flutters quite early,(from 12 wks) but dont think really felt movement til about 20 wks.

I feel regular movement now, but still dont feel definite kicks that often, just every now and then I get a real boot!! xx

I've only starting feeling proper kicks since last week, I can feel more at still too feels like tummys a washing mmachine xx

I felt flutters around 12 weeks movement bout 16 and felt proper kicks from about 17.5 and now the little one won't stop kicking me lol

Around 20 weeks they became kicks for me, altho i did have some kicks early on the odd one but i disregarded them as thought was too early, did feel flutters from 16weeks but not much, my placentas at the front so that cushioned alot of early movementx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back