When do you think i conceived? It's driving me crazy

Faye999

Reaction score
Hi, im hoping that you can put my mind at rest with any knowledge that you may have.....i will explain....

I had sex with a friend it was unprotected but he didnt ejaculate inside me or even come close. 2 days later (bang on que!) I then got my period. I always have a regular 28/29 day cycle....
About 2 weeks later (13 days from the start of my period) i then slept with my ex (he did ejaculate inside me) ....11 days after the deed, i got paranoid that i could be pregnant so took a test off ebay (those cheap early detect ones) however it was negative. ...I missed my period then took another different, more expensive test and it was positive.
I have had my 12 week scan and the date baby is 12 weeks 3 days..but i counted that back (took off the 2 weeks they add on) and 12 weeks 3 days was 1 day before i had sex with the my ex so either the baby is big or the scan is a day or so off.

I am now worrying that it was my friend who got me pregnant (although i had a period and negative test after...the test i took would have been 26 days after this event!!). My mind thinking all sorts like the ebay test was wrong because it was cheap and that i could have got pregnant by pre ***...also i am now thinking that the dating scan could be almost 2 weeks off and my friend could be the dad?
I think i know that common sense tells me my ex is the dad...i would just like a few more opinions on this. Hope it all makes sense. What do you think. Thank you so much i am going crazy

Last edited:
Hey, I reckon your ex is the dad. The dating scan could be a few days off but I wouldn't be 2 weeks off. All sounds a bit stressful for you - sorry to hear that

Hey, I reckon your ex is the dad. The dating scan could be a few days off but I wouldn't be 2 weeks off. All sounds a bit stressful for you - sorry to hear that
Thank you for your reply. I think my ex aswell. I think it is my hormones and im stressing for nothing. I just want it to be my ex so bad. Thanks

Hey, I think its your ex's too. Scan could be a day off, but its also possible the sperm took a day to get to your egg. Definitely not 2 weeks out.

Take care x

Definatley your ex- 1 day out isn't a bad shout from the scan! shows they are pretty accurate

It's not your mate-no way

Its your ex hun. 1 day out if about right.

Michelle. x

Agree with the others, it's your ex's x

I also agree with everyone. It sounds like it was totally the wrong time in your cycle to get pregnant with your friend. X

it would be almost unheard of to be ovulating 2 days before your period - so more or less 99.9% sure your friend isn't the father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back