When do you think i conceived? It's driving me crazy

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Faye999, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Faye999

Faye999 New Member

Hi, im hoping that you can put my mind at rest with any knowledge that you may have.....i will explain....

I had sex with a friend it was unprotected but he didnt ejaculate inside me or even come close. 2 days later (bang on que!) I then got my period. I always have a regular 28/29 day cycle....
    About 2 weeks later (13 days from the start of my period) i then slept with my ex (he did ejaculate inside me) ....11 days after the deed, i got paranoid that i could be pregnant so took a test off ebay (those cheap early detect ones) however it was negative. ...I missed my period then took another different, more expensive test and it was positive.
    I have had my 12 week scan and the date baby is 12 weeks 3 days..but i counted that back (took off the 2 weeks they add on) and 12 weeks 3 days was 1 day before i had sex with the my ex so either the baby is big or the scan is a day or so off.

I am now worrying that it was my friend who got me pregnant (although i had a period and negative test after...the test i took would have been 26 days after this event!!). My mind thinking all sorts like the ebay test was wrong because it was cheap and that i could have got pregnant by pre ***...also i am now thinking that the dating scan could be almost 2 weeks off and my friend could be the dad?
    I think i know that common sense tells me my ex is the dad...i would just like a few more opinions on this. Hope it all makes sense. What do you think. Thank you so much i am going crazy

#1 Faye999, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
  2. AKSH

AKSH Well-Known Member

Hey, I reckon your ex is the dad. The dating scan could be a few days off but I wouldn't be 2 weeks off. All sounds a bit stressful for you - sorry to hear that

3. Faye999

Faye999 New Member

Thank you for your reply. I think my ex aswell. I think it is my hormones and im stressing for nothing. I just want it to be my ex so bad. Thanks

4. Toria111

Toria111 Well-Known Member

Hey, I think its your ex's too. Scan could be a day off, but its also possible the sperm took a day to get to your egg. Definitely not 2 weeks out.

Take care x

5. Mummybexee

Mummybexee Well-Known Member

Definatley your ex- 1 day out isn't a bad shout from the scan! shows they are pretty accurate

It's not your mate-no way

6. hayes

hayes Well-Known Member

Its your ex hun. 1 day out if about right.

Michelle. x

7. scn

scn Well-Known Member

Agree with the others, it's your ex's x

8. naomip

naomip Well-Known Member

I also agree with everyone. It sounds like it was totally the wrong time in your cycle to get pregnant with your friend. X

9. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

it would be almost unheard of to be ovulating 2 days before your period - so more or less 99.9% sure your friend isn't the father.