When do you get time to post on this forum?

minikins

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Just wondering, as we all have little bundles to look after now, how often and when we get to go on the web.

I don't go on half as much as I used to, due to time etc and only go on either when I have put Dom to sleep at night, during one of his day naps, or a quick post while he is on my lap or playing in the same room.

When do you get to go on the net?

I wish I had more time to keep on here and post more but time is precious these days lol.

When Ella is having a sleep during the day, or maybe quickly in the evening if DH is keeping her quiet.

rosieroo said:
When Ella is having a sleep during the day, or maybe quickly in the evening if DH is keeping her quiet.

snap :)

I read/reply whilst breastfeeding. Laptop is a godsend! :D
Emilia xx

I post when hannah is asleep either day or night

emilia said:
I read/reply whilst breastfeeding. Laptop is a godsend! :D
Emilia xx

Bless, I did that once in the early days. Dom is now sitting on my lap.

Either while i'm in the office pretending to work, or on the laptop in the evening or afternoon when somebody else has alex, or when he's asleep. I used to go on the computer with charlotte in my arms all the time but don't seem to have got the technique back yet.

Tracy

a bit of both, either when she is having a nap, or if she is awake and wants a cuddle then I will have her in my arms and type with the other, it takes ages though and end up with an achey arm :p

Lauz_1601 said:
a bit of both, either when she is having a nap, or if she is awake and wants a cuddle then I will have her in my arms and type with the other, it takes ages though and end up with an achey arm :p

ditto - sorry cant type much - baby in arms lol

I manage to get a on a little bit through out the day during naptime. We bought a laptop so I find myself getting online in bed at night as well! 8)

when breastfeeding which is most of the time :D

Bless I am picturing us all now juggling our babies and keyboards :)

damien has his bottle now szo im back to being the one handed typing lady lmao :lol:

i dont :D still trying to get round to posting my birth story haha. breastfeeding is so demanding!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back