When do you exercise?

abbiesmummy

Reaction score
When can I fit it in? I love to go running but its just so cold and thinking of buying a treadmill but they are expensive. Does anyone else have any tips? Perhaps its impossible with two children????

There used to be a lady near me who ran round the lanes with her baby in a 'jogging pram.' I've never enjoyed jogging anyway so I wouldn't do this, but I can see why she did and good on her!

My exercise is mainly shovelling sh!t at the moment - mucking out my horse! I put my baby in her pram and take her to the stables - the fresh air zonks her out :lol: . I ride the horse at the weekends when OH is home and we really go for a good blast, it's good for both me and the horse. When baby is a little older my next door neighbour has offered me the services of her au pair to babysit while I ride, but at the moment I am too protective to leave her with anyone to babysit. For the time being I won't miss my exercise too much.

EXERCISE ?????????????? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I really need to do some but I find it sooooo boring. Skipping is a good one if you have a back garden. You could do it in the front garden but your neighbours might find it funny :lol:

Aaaahhhhgggg its so difficult, once I get motivated I know I will love it again. I have just done my Davina DVD and had an asthma attack... well I tried. I have decided to try to do it before the babies get up on a morning. DS seems to be sleeping through a bit more now so as long as I get a good night sleep I will try.

Mayday I would LOVE a horse, I am so jealous!!!!

I have never exercised in my life, but started at the end of August. I have a crosstrainer and go on it as much as I can, normally when Dan has his morning nap. Try an aerobic exercise in the morning, like walking, swimming or cycling as they speed up your metabolism for 4 to 8 hours after you stop exercising. So for the rest of the day you'll burn more calories! Also muscle burns more cal than fat even at resting so the more muscle you gain the more calories your burn.
When I started in Aug I could just about managed 1km. I now do around 30-50k a week and did my first 10km (in one session) last Sunday! I was well chuffed with myself!
Good luck hun :hug:

abbiesmummy said:
When can I fit it in? I love to go running but its just so cold and thinking of buying a treadmill but they are expensive. Does anyone else have any tips? Perhaps its impossible with two children????

join a gym and go to the evening classes.

i go about 3 or 4 times a week to the spinning class. they are only 45 mins log and hubby copes with my 4 for that length of time just :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back