when do we try for baby no 2?

Jacki2010

Reaction score
I'm broody now but my OH wants to wait til Liv is 2 then start tryng. What do u think? Close together or not? X

We ttc baby no.2 now, I'm 34 and my OH is 36 (nearly 37) so time isn't really on our side. Millie was one in November and is still a baby at the moment, but by the time we conceive and actually have another baby she'll be two or nearly two. I think this is a good age gap.

Personally, I think it'd be too soon to start ttc now, when you lo is only coming up to 4 months, as being pregnant, as you know, comes with alot of symptoms and also you'd be missing quality time with your lo, whilst she is still so young. You also need to think about having two lots of nappies to change etc. We're hoping that Millie will be dry by the time baby no.2 comes, I know she might not be, but will try. Hope this helps, just my opinion. You have to do what feels right for you. But also it would be a compromise between now and waiting til your lo is two :) x x

We have a 6 year age gap between DD and DS and it works fantastically for us. Though we are going to ttc no3 after DS turns 2 x

Ignore any mistakes-my iPhone is addicted to autocorrect!

I'd quite like a small age gap, I feel my DD missed out a bit by being an only child for so long she's 14 now! Plus I'm old in mummy years so only really have another 3 or 4 years left before I think it will be too difficult to concieve. I'm thinking of waiting until Kynon is 8- 9 months and hopefully get an 18-20 month age gap, you know it won't happen like that though lol!

My brother is 20 months older than me and we were such good mates as kids so I kinda want that sort of age gap but I guess it depends on how quickly my body lets me have the sencond one!!!
xxx

Ours will be 18 months apart. We started trying and fell within weeks, thinking it might take months or years lol

I'm really happy that they will be close in age, but it would've been nice to have longer between being pregnant coz pregnancy really doesn't agree with me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back