When do i pack my hospital bag?

charlie26

Reaction score
I was thinking around 35 weeks??
I wanted to wash the baby clothes so they are nice and fresh so didnt want to do it too early but is that too late? xx

I packed mine last week lol, pack it whenever you want to hun, you can never be to organised :) x

Last edited:
i did mine at 35 weeks, you can always rearrange things/swap things as the weeks go on x

I am getting moaned at from all sides as I have not packed mine yet....lol

I want to do it but i dont want it sat there for weeks haha xx

I've kind of done mine the main bits are in keep adding to it as I think of things. I washed all his newborn and 0-3 things last week as well as bedding I had a few aches and pains that spurred me on to get it done......I'm nearly 35 weeks so think it's the right time for me to get organised. Still got quite a few things to do and buy though !

I did mine on Friday, so nearly 36 weeks, and only reason I did it was cos we've been away for the weekend, so I figured I better take it with me. Otherwise I probably still wouldn't be organised. Lol xxx

I've packed babies bag, I finished it last week (so 33 weeks) but am yet to do mine. Got the bag out ready, and bought the stuff to put into it, but just not organised it all :D

I have packed mine only cos they say around 4 weeks before your due date it should be done and I got caught out with Dylan coming at 36 weeks so I am totally prepared now!!!! Jason would be rubbish at getting stuff sorted so it really is down to me. Plus I was bored being off work. lol

Still haven't even bought my stuff :/ oops x

I started gathering bits but not putting them actually in any sort of order. Baby stuff almost there but mine isn't. I've found that things like nighties/pjs are a pain to get - 'proper' pregnancy ones are too long for me (I'm only 5 ft!) and the normal ones are generally cut all wrong now. So ..... I braved primark in Westfield yesterday and I'm glad I didn't leave it until later as the whole experience to buy some cheap pants and cheap pjs to give birth in was a nightmare and I think I'd have totally lost it if I'd been any bigger than I am now. So my advice is get bits while you have the energy to go to the shops...

X

Mine's all done just in case. Have a sneaking feeling Albert's going to surprise us a bit early xxxxxxxx

Just not on the 23rd March BB!!!! He can be earlier than that if he likes!! lol

I always leave mine till the last min, it's not a job I enjoy doing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back