When do daytime naps stop?

Eveadel

Reaction score
Isabella is now on 1 sleep/nap a day it can range from 40mins to 1 3/4.

Gabs still has her morning one (about 2 hours) and most of the time she still has about 40 mins to an hour in the afternoon too.

Not sure when they stop really. I suppose all bubbas are different :D

Nicki, Ellie is the same. She is now down to 1 nap a day with the same sort of span. I know my neighbours child was having a lunchtime nap at about 3, so I guess she will stay like this for a good while?

Thanks girls.

I agree all bubs are different. Isabella has always been good sleeping overnight but doesnt really enjoy her daytime one!!

I like that I get a little break each day when she has a nap. Is that bad?

Think they are all different. Scarlett has at the most 2 cat naps during the day, sometimes she only sleeps half hour all day. dont know where the energy comes from, drives me mad! I guess babies are like adults, some need more sleep than others, some are early risers, some are night owls.

mark has 1-2 hours
grace has 2 hrs in morning and usually about an hour in the afternoon

Keeley only has one sleep during the day now and thats from 11-1.. i would keep letting her have a nap until she decides she doesn't want one anymore :)

Hannah has 2 hours a day after lunch and shes 2

Me lil lady normally has a lil sleep after her brekkie.. then she has another sleep after dinner.

Breakfast sleep is half hour forty minutes, and afternoon is hour to hour and half. If she misses her breakfast sleep then she sleeps for anyhting up to 2 hours!!

So a little while yet before she gives up her daytime nap :D

Brody also is about 2 hours a day, usually say 11.30-1.30.
I'm desperate to keep it for when the new baby arrives too!

My friends baby is 5 months and doesn't nap in the day, we'll very little anyway.

My other friends son is 2 years and still has 2 good naps a day.

Just depends I guess!

Arianna doesnt nap anymore through the day.... through her choice not mine!!

I still put her in her bed and she'll play quietly herself but she doesnt sleep.

SarahH said:
Arianna doesnt nap anymore through the day.... through her choice not mine!!

I still put her in her bed and she'll play quietly herself but she doesnt sleep.

Oh wow Sarah, Arianna looks rather cute in the little picture, she looks like she has curly hair like Isabella. :D

Ellis only naps if we are out in buggy or mums car. Never at home now. xxx

Isaac's daytime sleeps are random. It mainly depends what we are doing during the day. I can 'make' him have a nap sometimes but trying to keep him awake can be a pain. He often fights it then falls asleep eating his dinner :roll: A walk around the block in his buggy used to work but that doesn't do the trick anymore.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back