When did your sickness start?

ams25

Reaction score
Hi ladies just wondering out of interest for those with nausea/sickness when did it start? I felt sick this morning but at 4 weeks I'm pretty sure it's too early to be pregnancy related? I was first sick at 6+1 with my oldest son, no sickness until 8 or 9 weeks with second son (very little sickness overall with him, only once or twice), no sickness at all with miscarriage.

Thank tou xxx

I had nausea from before bfp. Not too bad but there. Got bad between 6-7 weeks xx

I'm exactly the same as lisey above. I was feeling ill before my bfp which us why I tested I though was out that month too.

With DD I was queasy from before missed period. With DS it was the same and I threw up for 1st time on the day my period was due. Then it came and went until about 6 weeks when it became constant. This pregnancy I had a few moments of feelig off but nothing to speak of until 6 weeks when it it with force and I was very ill with HG until 13 weeks.

Started between 5-6 weeks. Got worse and seemed to evolve up until current (8+6). It seems to be at its peak. I'm hoping it'll get better soon.

Oh that's interesting thanks girls maybe it could be pregnancy related then. Felt very queasy and retched a couple of times, then felt better when I'd eaten some toast. Praying for symptoms this time! Xx

Lisey congratulations on team pink, just wondering did you have that Harmony test to know the sex this early? Xx

Yes, we had the harmony test. All low risk and bonus that we know sex early xx

With my son I started being sick at around 7 weeks and it was non stop until I had him and that was even on tablets (Dr wanted to hospitalise me)....with mc I lost baby before had chance to be sick....and this pregnancy of felt nauseous since 2ww...was 6 weeks on thurs and baby celebrated by making me throw up and iv felt rubbish ever sincexx

Hiya mine started at 6 weeks on the dot I'm now 12 weeks and still suffering horrendously xx

Mine disnt on my son and that was even on the tablets

It's miserable isn't it! I just hate this feeling of not being satisfied by anything. There isn't any kind of food or drink that comforts me, like they used to (and baths are disappointing now too!). So I'm in a permanent state of dissatisfaction!

ive not had any sickness, just the nausea throughout and has been really bad over the weekend to the point i wish i had just been sick

Really feel for you ladies I hope it stops soon! For me I've been lucky to have not much sickness at all with my 2 sons, i was sick maybe 12 times with my first son and only a couple of times with my second. But I'm very conscious that I had no sickness or symptoms at all in my miscarriage so I'd be welcoming a bit of sickness this time! Xx

Last edited:
With my first I felt sick from day 1, weeks before I even knew I was pregnant. It really ramped up at 6 weeks though. This time I'm 5 weeks and still feeling ok which I'm partly relieved about and partly worried about...

This pregnancy it didnt hit until 6 weeks, then it was extra bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back