When did your period return?

jennifer1981

Reaction score
I still haven't had my period since i gave birth. I developed an infection (due to left over pieces of placenta being left inside me) and im just hoping this hasn't affected my fertility as i expected i would have had a period by now (LO is 8 weeks)

I'm not really much help....haven't had my first period yet either! :think:

Mine returned 8 weeks and 1 day after having Sam

My LO is 8 weeks and 5 days and I still haven't had a period. I am bottlefeeding so expected to by now. I asked the nurse yesterday and she says it is totally normal and can take up to 4/5 months, even when bottlefeeding x

eep ur not pregnant are you?! i didnt have one til after millie's first birthday but i was BFing

I never breastfed and I got periods at:

* 6 weeks 0 days
* 10 weeks 0 days
* 14 weeks 0 days
* 18 weeks 0 days

So it looks like I'm due on two weeks today! :rotfl:

I just posted the same question, and was wondering too. Looks like it is different for everyone :hug:

i just got mine yesterday which is 6 months and a week. Peed off because im bf'ing still about every 3 hours and didnt think it would come back!! :evil:

mine still hasn't come back - long may that continue!! :cheer: :cheer:

Mine still hasn't come back either and l/o is nearly 10 months

Moofa said:
I just posted the same question, and was wondering too. Looks like it is different for everyone :hug:

Mine finally arrived 9 weeks after LO arrived

The witch showed up for me this week already :evil: so 6 weeks after birth, and Im exlusively breastfeeding :think:

I havent had the witch yet :? but then again I'm on my 3rd week of the pill so hoping she comes next week :pray: (never thought id be praying for a period LOL)

I bled for 3 weeks after having Alicia had a week of not bleeding and then my period came :evil:

Had a light period 8 wks after section and a heavy period two wks later!? Didnt breastfeed x

Still not had one, it's getting a bit ittirating now TBH, i swear every other week i think i'm pregnant :roll: and i'm on hte mini pill and BFing. I guess it could be a while before they return

I got my periods 2 weeks ago. I was expecting it to last a while but it only lasted 4 days, wasn't as heavy as it usually is but the cramp was worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back