When did your lo drop milk feeds?

kerrie89

Reaction score
Livvi s 7 months tomorrow (omg) and is now having three meals a day plus 5 x 7oz bottles of formula.

For a couple of weeks she hasnt been drinking the full 7oz at her 2nd and 3rd feed.

Firstly she had a chest infection. Then was being too nosey as i found if we were alone with no distraction she would drink it. But now i just dont thinknshe is fussed or needs it.

Im just curious as to when other babies dropped milk feeds.

Im still offering the full amount and if she drinks it or not is her choice.

Im wondering whether to do 4 x 8oz bottles???

Any help/advice would be fab xx

Sophie is 7mths and has 3x7oz bottles (doesnt finish them all) and 3 meals.
I'm not feeding her until she is full with food as she needs to drink more milk and she drinks less if she eats more.

We did 3 meals 3 bottles from 6m. We are now heading at 2 bottles at 9 m.

I dropped a bottle so she would eat her food. We were on 4 x 8oz bottles, but she never managed food with that.

at 7.5mnths i dropped to 3x8oz and 3 meals. She eats really well now and finishes all 3 bottles. (I also put 2oz milk into her morning porridge)

now and again she wont finish her afternoon bottle, but mostly she is. I think she is going to be dropping that bottle soon and i will just replace it with a fruit snack

When he started on three small meals a day at 6 months old, he dropped from 5x7oz bottles a day to 4x8oz bottles a day, but would never finish them all. As he took more at mealtimes, he dropped another bottle, so went to 3x7oz bottles at around 7.5 months. Now, at 9 months, he only has 2x6oz bottles, but he's not a huge fan of milk! I top him up during the day wiith lots of cheese, fromage frais and he has 4oz cows milk in his porridge every morning xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back