when did you...?

Discussion in 'Feeding & Nutrition' started by melhoney, Nov 20, 2007.

1. melhoney

melhoney Well-Known Member

give milk to your toddler through a feeder for the last time?

Maheen is 21 mo ths and still takes her milk this way, once in the morning and once in the evening. I know because I have tried that she would not take it through a glass or beaker, so I carried on with the bottle.

WHo is in the same boat, or have you all shfted to another way...do you still give some milk to your toddler?? up to what age?

Thanks.

mel x

2. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

Ella last had her milk through a bottle about 3 months ago. She still has it in a beaker for her nap and downstairs before bed :)

3. mrs_tommo22

mrs_tommo22 Well-Known Member

I started stephen off at 6 months and he got used to it quickly and il do the same when imogens 6 months.

4. rusks

rusks Well-Known Member

my friend has a 2 and half year old that was reluctant to drop her bottle at bedtime, one night the fairys came in and took the bottles away and left her a pressie and she now has it in a avent magic cup and hasn't looked back since, i guess thats the way to do it just go cold turkey!!