When did you?

vickymc69

Reaction score
When did you all get your bfp? What dpo were you? And when did you first test?

with my first i think i was a week late, i tested 7pm and got a blazing positive with a frer with my second i was 17 dpo tested FMU with superdrug, my positives are always better in the evening xx

With my son I was at least 5 days late and got a huge positive at 9pm at night on an asda test! With my first loss I got a good line on a frer at 11dpo and with second loss I had a line at 10dpo. I don't seem to get decent lines until 11dpo though xx

My first I had a blazing positive the day I missed my period. My next 3 pregnancies I tested early and had a BFP in the afternoon of 9 dpo each time. I spent loads of time giving myself line eye 8dpo and 9dpo am because I felt like there was something there but it wasnt until the afternoon that there was a very faint but clear line.

So has anyone had a line on a frer so faint u cant even get a photo of it?

Yip my last confirmed pregnancy I told the girls I had a line but couldn't get a picture. I got a picture the next day though! You can see both pictures if you look back through my profile and go to my posts,might be a good few pages back though lol xx

Thanks MrsS, i keep thinking i have line eye. Will test again tomorrow. Due AF on friday x

Yes my lines always started like that. FRER gets some bad indent lines too though so its tricky to tell when they are that faint. I spent sooo long squinting at my tests 8dpo and the morning of 9dpo. It was so hard to see but I was sure there was something. By the afternoon the line was clear enough for me to be sure but still super faint ( my OH couldnt see it, lol). But by that night it was even dark enough for him to be sure. Incase you cant tell I am a poas addict, lol.

Last edited:
Hehe, it is so addictive, i think we r all the same x

I tested at 10 DPO had a squinter on an IC, had a definite pink line on a FRER. Xx

Must have been a evap i saw. Nothing this morning but an indent line :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back