When did you wean your baby?

ashley22

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies

Just wondered when you started your baby on solids.

I gave Leon his first taste of rusks at 6-8 weeks (he's 4 now) and just wondered when you gave your babies their 1st tastes?

Ashley x

i just strated giving ethan baby rice yesterday he was 7 weeks yesterday hes such a hungry baby i felt it was time to start weaning him he had half a portion of rice and 6 oz of milk and this morning i have given him the same he seems to be taking it very well

I gave Ava a little taste of rusks around 3 months old just to see if she was interested. I started her on rice at 3-1/2 months. She's now on creamed porridge at 4 months old. I don't plan on introducing fruits and veggies until she's 6 months old, and hopefully I'll be making her food myself! :)

As I have been poorly I made a decision to go for it early than they recommend, Dom had showed an interest for ages, but because I have been ill I have not been making enough milk so it was the right time.

Now he can't get enough of baby milk it's so amazing to see him eat he loves it. I started at roughly 15 weeks, I knew he was ready.

started giving dior one jar a day from 7 weeks, she was 5weeks premeture, so i suppose it was a bit early but she enjoyed it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back