When did you stop being so tired?

Sophie_P

Reaction score
I'm absolutely knackered and only seems to be getting worse! Naps do not help either...
I'm going an a quite active holiday when I will be 13 weeks, and i'm hoping it will pass a little bit. I will be doing alot of walking around.
When did your extreme tiredness leave you?

Hi ya, on all 3 of my pregnancies it was around about that mark so fx you'll be ok by then.

I'm still waiting to stop feeling exhausted!!!! I have forgotten what it feels like to have energy! X

I'm sticking my nose in here from b&t but I was exhausted all the way through! Was signed off work at 30 weeks with SPD and used to wake up at 10am-ish and have a 2 hour nap in the afternoon, then be back in bed for 10pm lol! perfect excuse to be lazy & nap loads!
I'm sure you'll be fine for your holiday tho, chill until it comes and save your energy for it :) xxx

I'm the same. My house is a tip, school hols start next week so I'll have 2 kids at home ordering
Me around. And mid August we go to Vegas for 2 weeks. Really want this to pass so I can enjoy myself.

I'm thinking maybe when this baby is old enough to move out... :p

I was def most tired between 5-14 weeks. Then it got better, partly I think because I could stop pretending I was fine, and just sleep.

Xx

I was most tired from 12-17 weeks ish xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

My friend said she felt better between week 13 & 20 and now she's shattered all the time again xx

Hate to break it to you, I'm more tired now than I ever was when pregnant and my lo is 2.
Get plenty of rest and naps when you can because that option won't be there when baby arrives.

Don't mind when baby is here, it will be worth it. I struggle now as I have a job to keep with and i'm still hiding my pregnancy.

About 10-12 weeks I stopped getting that overwhelming tiredness and fatigue, but I have felt a little more drained and tire more easily the whole pregnancy.

I was knackered up till 12 weeks but after that the energy kicked in again. Was able to go walking up mountains and everything! Now with this heat and a bump the energy is gone again but being at home means you can nap whenever you want!
Enjoy Tri2 when you do feel better - Tri 3 is just as exciting but you get tireder easier!! :) XXXX

Tired all the way through and now in tri 3 sleeping at night is hard especially in the heat.

my eldest is now 7y4m so counting the time I was preggo with him - I've been tired 8y1m :) very rarely get a moments peace and even rarer is a lay in :) but I wouldn't change it for the world!

I guess I'm not always as tired as 'pregnancy tired' but I think the 2nd tri was better, and then towards the end of tri 3 it hits again ;)

I have a nine year old stepson so know what it's like not to have a lie in :)
I'll be napping when baby does when it arrives x

I have a nine year old stepson so know what it's like not to have a lie in :)
I'll be napping when baby does when it arrives x

i felt tiered the whole way through BUT tri 2 from about 24 weeks i was not as tiered as i had been near the beggining. then i was about the same level till say tri 3 around 35 weeks when i started to again feel that overwhelming tieredness nothing has been as bad as tri one though tieredness wise so it does get easier its just not pre pregnancy better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back