When did you start to show?

in my head I had a full on bump from 4 weeks haha!! I was definetly bloated from about 6 weeks but didn't get a proper bump until about 16 weeks :) xx

Think i started to show quite early. As soon as i told work at 12 weeks i just expanded lol. Was in some of my own clothes until 20 weeks. I have stocked up on maxi dresses 2 sizes too big and they are so comfy. Thank goodness for summer pregnancy! x

When I was pregnant with T I didn't show properly until I was about 20 weeks, but I was uncomfortable in skinny jeans by the time I was 12 weeks along, just because they were tight. It really depends on your body, but at that stage you can probably get away with most of your normal clothes, maybe minus the tighter ones.

This time I feel so bloated already, especially in the evenings. Might have to ditch the skinnies a little sooner...
xxx

Definately Karen, I only have the one pair of jeans now :-/ x

When I was pregnant with T I didn't show properly until I was about 20 weeks, but I was uncomfortable in skinny jeans by the time I was 12 weeks along, just because they were tight. It really depends on your body, but at that stage you can probably get away with most of your normal clothes, maybe minus the tighter ones.

This time I feel so bloated already, especially in the evenings. Might have to ditch the skinnies a little sooner...
xxx

Omg tell me about it!!!! X

Still in skinny jeans and normal trousers till 21 weeks. Then went to maternity jeans n LOVED my over the bump leggings. But properly didn't show till at least 22/23 weeks. Amazing how no bump can turn into a big bump ! 28 weeks n no stretch marks .... Wondering how long it will last !!!

This is my second was in mat stuff about 4months last time, this time it was 30weeks!!! Lol.

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I really want to show early! Is that crazy haha x

With my first I started showing around 20 weeks, and just wore a size bigger in normal clothing. This time round I've already got my maternity jeans on (over the bump this time because anything under the bump runs right along my c-section scar and just feels weird).

I don't get this whole thing about maternity leggings! I hated them when I wore them last time round, felt really dowdy and fat, rather than pregnant and glowing... obviously bought them from the wrong place!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back