When did you sickness start?

Ashbee

Reaction score
Hello girls! I'm new to tri 1, just got my bfp last Thursday :) 2nd bub! With my first I felt sick as a dog but was never actually sick, but have a feeling I'm going to be very sick with this one! What week did your sickness start? I'm only 5 weeks at the moment

Ash X

I think mine started at about 6 weeks, maybe a little before and I was horrendously sick for 10 weeks, with it only letting up last week! I hope you don't have it too bad. Travel sickness bands helped, sipping water and definitely avoiding any fatty foods xx

Started feeling sick about 5/6 weeks but have only physically been sick once so far. Was feeling sick constantly but now it comes and goes. It's mostly in the evening and first thing in the morning. Eating is the only thing that seems to help weirdly! Xxx

Second baby here too. Mine started around 6 weeks and was so bad until 14 weeks. I had hypermesis and ended up on anti sickness tablets. I'm still sick the odd time but nothing as bad as the beginning :)

I didn't have anything until 7 weeks, so try not to worry too much!

With my first it only started around 8 weeks and lasted until 6-7 months. This time it started around 5 weeks. Try not to worry, dear, maybe you won't be sick. And if you do, you will get through it and in 9 months know it was for a good reason. Water, short walks in the open air, enough sleep and food (little bites every hour) will help if you do get it. Good luck!

I started about 5 weeks, not actually being sick though. Am heaving in the mornings then I'm fine and at night the thought of a cooked meal makes me feel bad again! I'm currently on cold dinners which seem to be ok and fast running out of ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back