when did you sickness start?

chrystal

Reaction score
Just a pointless post really trying to see if what i have read is true lol .....i have felt the odd bits of nausea but yesterday it started early on and lasted till evening felt like bad car sickness ...i keep thinking its in my head as im only 5-6 weeks

so how many weeks was you when you symptoms kicked in x

Touch wood I've had none yet! Hope it continues as my mum said she didn't have any either.

I started getting nausea before I got my BFP ;-) It cranked up a notch at six weeks x

I am starting to get mine now!! I have just had some toast and it feels like I'm going bring it back!!

I'm 4+5 so I get mine early x

Nothing so far! not sick at all? Maybe my body is preparing me for hell in the other tri's... Who knows

My mum didn't have sickness with me- but did with all my other 4 brothers- so I'm already thinking its a girl?

I was over 6wks and its not gone yet, off work its so horrid!! fx you dont get any hun.

Michelle. x

thanks girls i think its interesting how different every body is during pregnancy ....mine is on off sick feeling ....with my first i had none ust tender boobs ....with my daughter my first sign was heart burn lol...this time boobs hardly sore n sickness that comes and goes.......lolxx

Nothing so far! not sick at all? Maybe my body is preparing me for hell in the other tri's... Who knows

My mum didn't have sickness with me- but did with all my other 4 brothers- so I'm already thinking its a girl?

could be hun they do say you carry different for each sex
althou my last two where completely diff an both girls ....xx

I am starting to get mine now!! I have just had some toast and it feels like I'm going bring it back!!

I'm 4+5 so I get mine early x

ive not been sick but the smell of the cafe on the school run was enough to make me feel like id throw up in the street lol xx

I've only had a few hours here and there of nausea. No being sick yet though! I've got two children and I was very sick with both of them, so know its coming!

I've only had a few hours here and there of nausea. No being sick yet though! I've got two children and I was very sick with both of them, so know its coming!

thats how i feel hope yours doesnt come to bad xx

Me too :-( lost 40lbs when pregnant with my son. Morning sickness for about 7 1/2 of the 9 months. Then about 6 months of the pregnancy with my daughter.

I felt sick from implatation, ad i get odd bits of feeling sick now but its wearing off

I'vebeen pretty lucky on that front. Felt a bit nauseous for a day at 4.5 weeks, then a bit queasy for a couple if hours fora few days at 6 weeks, then fine. This Tuesday I felt sick in the evening and yesterday evening I was sick but today I'm fine! Thinking it must be hormonal surges :)

I've had nausea since about 5 weeks coming and going but getting worse n worse. I was sick yesterday and today which I thought was due to being poorly and antibiotics but it may just be the morning sickness hitting me at a bad time!

I have 1 DD already n was sick throughout with her up until maybe 7 months so ill be very surprised if it doesn't just get worse here on in

6 weeks exactly and lasted until about 11 weeks on and off :(
It seems that this has been replaced my heartburn and trapped wind - the fun never stops ;) x

I felt nauseous from before my BFP - then at 6/7 weeks it really kicked in and was being sick a lot - and to be honest, rather than settling, I think it just keeps getting worse! Although I don't know if that's me getting more and more fed up with it - really hoping it eases off soon as I'm finding getting to work in the mornings very difficult xxx

Me too :-( lost 40lbs when pregnant with my son. Morning sickness for about 7 1/2 of the 9 months. Then about 6 months of the pregnancy with my daughter.

thats a long time to feel sick during pregnancy hope this time you get a break from it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back