When did you have sex after your c section

Babybushie28

Reaction score
As the above title says really, when did you feel ready?

It's been a month today since mine and I'm horny as hell lol!! My oh and I had high sex drives before baby but only had sex a handful of times throughout my pregnancy as it felt weird for both of us :(

In all my aftercare there hasn't been any rules about when to have sex, but idk if it will irritate my scar healing before the 6 week check up??

We plan to use condoms untill I can sort my contraception.

Thanks in advance

Xxxxxxx

I haven't even thought about sex yet! We have both been far too tired...unfortunately we have been bickering quite a lot recently too, so that doesn't help :-(

When we were discharged from hospital, I was advised to avoid sex until I had had the "contraception chat" with my GP at my 6 week appt...apparently the % of women who attend this appt already pregnant again is really quite high!

I have my 6 wk appt tmrw...and to be honest, cant even bear the thought of talking about contraception as sex really is the last thing on my mind at the moment! xx

Two days after! It wasnt full blown hardcore sex (sorry if TMI) but there was intercourse, I'd been in hospital for over a week before having the baby and was pretty horny when I was discharged and allowed back to my own bed!

I don't know if there are any 'rules' about it but if you've stopped bleeding and you feel ready then give it a go, and if it causes any pain in your wound/scar then stop and try again in a few days.

Im the same as Chezza its been 4wks since my section and sex is the last thing on my mind lol.

I was told to wait 6wks and if i feel ready then its fine.

I waited 6 weeks exactly. To the day in fact. And then then I was worried. My scar still hurt when he led on me so we had to be careful tbh xx

Thanks for your replies girls!

We did the deed and it was enjoyable but erm . . . . quick lol!! It felt like the first time in forever that I could go straight in the shower after and not have my legs up for half an hour lol!!

I think we'll hold back now until my 6 week check up next week and I can get my proper contraception sorted.

Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back