When did you / are you going on Maternity Leave?

I finished at 35 weeks first 2 weeks as annual leave and then mat leave starts from Monday when I will be 37+3 xx

I left last Friday, 1st official day was Wednesday when I was 38+6 and she was born 3.09pm that day!!

Last edited:
Cor that was tight jules ha ha.
My first day maternity is today....diff for me as i was temping and contract ran out but im being made perm next week and getting full months salary and maternity starts 6 august..result.
Now i just need to get rid of all my niggling pains and the decorators in house and me and moo can finally rest up x

Had so many plans for this week, tidying, washing, getting nursery done!!! Don't leave those jobs like I did lol

Oh nooooo ahhh but u have your little bubs now.... I plan to get all done by 36 weeks hopefully!!!!

My last day at work was the 3 june and I was due on the 7th june but baby didn't arrive till 14 I could have easily carried on but everyone was nagging at me to finish so gave in in the end xx

Ill be leaving work at 34+5 but have 5 weeks annual leave so Mat technically starts the day after my due date. I've agreed to move my holidays onto the end tho if baby comes early x

Everybody seems to be quite close together. My friend is pregnant with her second and she is working till she is 39 weeks!! I think she is nuts as her midwife has already told her she thinks she will go into labour early as she's having problems with her stomach muscles. :S x

I don't really get any mat leave! I run 2 businesses and help my bf run his so just working from home. I expect to be back in the business 1-2 days a week when she is about 6 weeks old. Wish I could have some proper time out but unfortunately it isn't possible :(

I had my last day today!! Maternity leave starts officially on Monday when I will be 35 weeks exactly. I had originally put in to leave at 37 weeks when I handed in my MatB1, but I ended up in hospital just before the half term holidays which was down to me overdoing it and then I wasn't great over half term, so I brought it forward. Even doing that has been hard. I was off Thursday and Friday last week and then sent home ill on Tuesday and didn't come back till today! I felt really guilty, but turned out I had an infection and needed antibiotics. So glad I can finally rest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back