when did you all start feeling baby....

hayes

Reaction score
As title says when did you all first start to feel your little baba moving?? and what did it feel like??

My mum says she felt us at roughly 16wks so was just wondering what the average was im so excited cant wait to feel it.

Michelle. x

I was about 20 ish weeks with my first my last one was about 16 weeks and this one was about 16 weeks but wasn't definate like a pulsating sensation right in middle of pubic bone x

I was about 15/16wks when i felt flutters. im 24wks now and getting proper kicks :) xxx

I started to get weird feelings like when you go over a hump back bridge but really low down around 14 weeks, flutters/bubbles by 15/6 weeks and proper kicks by 18 weeks. Now 23 weeks and getting proper booting kicks that dh can feel and see now, but i am blessed with a posterior placenta!!!

About 20 weeks for me. Do have anterior placenta also so that makes a difference I think x

I felt baba at 16 weeks, little flutters x

Last edited:
Only in the last week or so for me and only very mild twinges. I've got anterior placenta which is why mines so late x

About 16 weeks I think. I'm 20 weeks now and can see my little dude making my belly move from the outside!!

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby Boy due 17th Dec 2013

i was 16 weeks :) felt like a fishy flipping about a bit :)
& this morning at 18 weeks 4 days.. i got a big flick that even moved my tummy! I'd imagine that was a good ole kick or punch. even felt one with my hand this morn !

It all varies depends on your weight & build, Where placenta sits and where bub sits etc :)
All exciting :D xx

I was 18 weeks when I first felt flutters and i was suffering with a horrendous tummy bug! It's like my little fella started kicking to let me know he was ok in there (or so I like to think!) they became proper kicks by about 24 weeks x

19 weeks...felt like a fish thrashing around in there!!

i was between 18 and 19 weeks as i was on holiday, just felt the odd kick in the evenings and got more and more frequent every day :) i felt the odd bubbling before that but not much really, kicks came outa no where xxx

I started to get weird feelings like when you go over a hump back bridge but really low down around 14 weeks, flutters/bubbles by 15/6 weeks and proper kicks by 18 weeks. Now 23 weeks and getting proper booting kicks that dh can feel and see now, but i am blessed with a posterior placenta!!!

Exactly the same for me give or take half a week (including posterior placenta)

About 14 weeks I started feeling flutters and they have become increasingly stronger. They felt like flutters at first and have now progressed to feeling like someone is flicking me from the inside. Can't wait for it to get stronger! X

Wow thanks girls, lots of different wks there so will have to wait and see!! Hope its soon tho.

Michelle. x

I'm still waiting hun and I'm 20+4. I do have an anterior placenta though and had my scan on fri so I know its wriggling away. Probably a good thing I can feel him/her yet! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back