when did u wash baby things?

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hey girls

title says it all really

just wondering what week u were when u washed all babys things/ when u plan to do.it?

Im 35 weeks tomorro....thing is i dont want to leave it too late an be stressin...but i dont want to do it so early that they no longer smell nice and fresh when.i put them.on him

xxx

i did all of mine at like 30/32 weeks! And they still all smell like i washed them yesterday! All folded in his draws or hung up :)
including sheets and blankets xx

I'm gonna start mine as from next week when I finish work and hopefully this crappy weather changes for the better so I can get everything out on the line :) xx

Just doing mine at the moment, its taken me a few days lol about 2 more washes then Il be done. I hatebwashing everything because it looks so neat and pretty when you first buy it lol but they are probably covered in dust and stuff from the shop xx

I'll be doing it when I leave work so I'll be 35 weeks :) x

Thanks for replies girls...if i do it in nxt week or so then il be covered :) xxx

37w bang on. I made myself wait until my first official day of maternity leave (I finished at 36w 5d which was a Friday and even made myself wait until after the weekend :lol:)

If you do them too early you may find you need to do them again???

I use Fairy non bio and either Fairy or Comfort Pure.

Be careful about hanging washing out if it's a high pollen day...

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back