When did I ovulate?

Salley

Reaction score
Ok.. I was running low on OPKs and didn't take one until CD14, at which time the test line was just about as dark as the control line, but slightly lighter. on CD15 the line was much lighter so I marked my calendar as O on CD13. I've also been tracking my BBT and I'd like you ladies to share your opinion on when I ovulated based on my BBT chart. This morning my temp was the highest it's ever been... so when did my eggies drop?

My Ovulation Chart

I agree with the chart Hun but you are best to BD regularly until you are sure your figures are too high. To be honest cervical fluid is my best indicator, which I use along with temping and OPKs. OPKs can be wrong though - last cycle I got a positive then a negative, then 2 days later another positive but my temps were already way above cover line by that stage. The more indicators at your disposal the more you will understand your cycles and what your body is trying to tell you. Obviously it's easier if you have regular cycles but even the most regular ladies find they can have a longer or shorter cycle without warning. I think you are covered with the BD you've done but we try to follow 'sperm meets egg plan' it's on google I think but I learned it off some lovely ladies on here.

There's a .com for SMEP, http://spermmeetseggplan.com/ , it's actually super insightful as when to dtd has been a big question mark for me. My OH gets a little burnt out, especially when I find myself so preoccupied with him making a deposit and can't get into fully enjoying the act myself. I've tried spicing things up a little to make BD more enjoyable for both of us, I don't want it to be a chore. Thank you for the input and advice! I'll try to better track my CM next cycle if we're not successful this round.

P.S. I told my OH we're not BDing regularly enough and his quick reply was "but we did it twice in one day!" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back