When did i ovulate? (Opk pics included)

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by brandles, Feb 21, 2016.

1. brandles

brandles Member

I've tested the past 4 days (including this morning)

I think I had a positive opk yesterday and the day before. (I tested during afternoons for the first three days and with first morning urine with the last test (bottom) so I think it may be darker than it would be later today... But that also looks positive.. I've had sex everyday except for today but do you think I have my bases covered or have I not ovulated yet?? Please help

[​IMG]

2. Prettypee

Prettypee Well-Known Member

Looks like yesterday is most positive which would mean today is ovulation day - your fertile window is probably still open today so if you feel like it bd!

Having said that I had a positive opk on a Friday then again on the Monday (guess my body geared up tp go but I didnt release the egg first time round!) anyway fx for you!

3. brandles

brandles Member

Yes I took another test this afternoon, neg. I tried to BD but there is so much pressure . My SO couldn't ejaculate. I'm like in tears. But oh well whatever happens happens. Thanks for the advice

4. Prettypee

Prettypee Well-Known Member

You've bedded plenty! Don't get upset :) there's so much pressure on the bloke it's tough on them too! It's easy to loose the bed romance when ttc!! Relax and fx for you x