When did I ovulate and did I catch it?

Shootingstar11

Reaction score
Hi all!

I had a very positive opk Wednesday evening, at this time I was merely tracking ovulation as I wanted to wait a month before starting. Anyway hubby took that out my hands and had his unprotected way with me (hahah) on Thursday evening. I did have very stretchy and thick Cm on the wednesday and thurs. I did wake up on Thursday morning all crampy and sore - but like I had a knife between my pelvis or something.

Anyway I noticed on Saturday that I still had thick and stretchy cm (something I associate with as being a pre ovulation predictor). I was also in the shower and was curious and checked cervix position- it was pretty damn soft and open. So this confused me and made me think that I was only just ovulating. So decided to BD again. Later in the day I had syretchy Cm again, this time with a brown smear in. Today I have had a little cm, but it's more tacky and yello than the last lot.

So, what do we think, when did I ovulate and how many DPO am I?

For the record I tend to have 28 -33 day cycles (last moth was 28, though I usually am around the 33 mark). Start of AF was the 18th of last month.

Thank you all for reading.x

It's difficult to know if you haven't done any opk's since your positive on Wednesday. I could get 2-5 days positives before ov. But going by your bodies own fertile signs, probably Friday/Saturday, but that's just a guess!

Oh, sorry. I did an opk on Friday morning and it wasn't a positive, it was...hang on I still might have a couple of days worth. Brb

This was Friday morning ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375629478.084928.jpg

I didn't so one on Thursday, but my Wednesday one was super dark- darker than the control line.

The one I did on Saturday afternoon was darker than the above one, but not as dark as the Wednesday one.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375629682.405887.jpg

They have faded quite a bit, but they had quite a bit of colour to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back