When did I conceive

Jen87

Reaction score
3911F74D-7587-4F41-B05D-DDB228781440.jpeg
Hi everyone I’m new here!!
so my story..... been trying to conceive for almost 3 year, we had our 1st IVF In January, my test day was 27th which showed up positive but a low hormone level (hcg) this was repeated on 29th which came back negative. Meaning I had a very early miscarriage (chemical pregnancy)

So I had a period 1st feb for 4 days. We then thought we’d try naturally for a few months. I had spotting n light bleeding around the time of my next period
(3rd march) 2 weeks later I started feeling sickly and hungry. I tested last week ( 27th march) and I got a BFP!! Really dark came up before the control line. Took a clear blue digital and that says 3+ weeks
My period is due today but no sign x
3911F74D-7587-4F41-B05D-DDB228781440.jpeg

This is pure guesswork but I would say around the 25th of February.
But it is very hard to say. How long are your cycles normally?x

With the 3+ it sounds like you conceived in February and the light spotting was implantation and not your period. Either way, congratulations! :)

This is pure guesswork but I would say around the 25th of February.
But it is very hard to say. How long are your cycles normally?x

normally 30-32 days.

With the 3+ it sounds like you conceived in February and the light spotting was implantation and not your period. Either way, congratulations! :)
The tests were like instant as well so I’m thinking my hcg level must of been high. Don’t think they would of been like that If I’d just fell in march n tested a week before I’m due on.
So confusing ‍♀️
I have phone call with midwife on 17th April so guess il just see wat she says x

The tests were like instant as well so I’m thinking my hcg level must of been high. Don’t think they would of been like that If I’d just fell in march n tested a week before I’m due on.
So confusing ‍♀️
I have phone call with midwife on 17th April so guess il just see wat she says x

Come and join us in November mums :)

Just scroll down the board to the Pregnancy section and click on First Trimester. We have a thread there called November Mums :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back