When did everyone start showing?

KeelyT90

Reaction score
I'm 14 weeks now and it's just appeared from nowhere. It is my second baby but with first I only started showing around 21-22 weeks ish.
More so if an evening.. I'm slim. 5ft 6 and 8 stone 12 so it's just really round. It's cute. But I hope I don't end up massive lol xx

I started showing about 13/14 weeks, but I've always had a bit of a pot belly on me so a bit of weight always goes right there!! Definitely got a bump now though xx

I was about 14 weeks too, though I am 22 weeks now and I could easily pass for 7 months gone! I think it's because I already had a bit of post honeymoon weight on my tummy so it just added to it really!

I have been in maternity clothes almost exclusively from 16 weeks x

With my first I just looked fat until 32 weeks.

This time, in the evenings and if I've eaten a particularly large meal I show. I've lost 2 and a half stone since my last pregnancy so I'm thinking it won't be long till I'm showing! Xx

I'm 19w with number two and have quite a decent bump now. Had to buy some maternity clothes at the weekend!

I'm 19w with number two and have quite a decent bump now. Had to buy some maternity clothes at the weekend!
I think I will need to invest in some maternity clothes very soon. I have come into work this morning after the bank holiday and it is a good job I announced my pregnancy because my colleagues have all said the same, "Where has that sprung from" haha xx

I was 17w with my first, although a lot earlier this time - probably about 14 weeks. Although now I feel massive.

I dread weighing myself...

xxxx

With my first I barely had a bump at 20 weeks. This time round I was showing from 8 weeks, doesn't help that it's twins though!

About 15 weeks I think x

I started from 14 but it is not showing in the morning.

I'm expecting my first, I started getting a bump at 16w, I'm now 21w and people are starting to notice depending on what top I wear :)

I didnt show until about 27 weeks with my 1st. With my second it got fairly obvious at about 15 weeks.

I could tell something was there from about week 16 but definate bump now (20 weeks) and had to go into materntiy clothes!

I started to get worried
I put about 8 lb on so far at 15w+ 3

I started showing properly at about 12 weeks - the it's non stop grown since then! Really round, I'm a similar build to you by sounds of it :)

I'm 14 weeks but overweight anyway so hiding the bump well. I can't even feel my uterus etc when I lie on my tummy either so maybe it's not popped above pelvic bone .

Ive not told work yet either so I suppose it's not a bad thing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back