when can we test with one step tests?

melhoney

Reaction score
Thats all i can find here.
i have had wierd cramping in my tummy since just after od, it is still happening now j am still quite early i think, at dpo8 abd was not going to test...but anyway for a few reasons i think i will but dont want to waste the tests...
i cant find even digi tests here...i'll try to go to Beijing centre in a more "expat-friendly" area...but jn case i can't find any...?

Thanks
Mel x

I testes with one step at 11dpo and got a positive, I know that some ladies on here dnt rate them though x

I did a one step the day I got 1-2 on my digi and got nothing!!!
Make sure your pee is really really concentrated and I believe that letting your pee reach room temp before you dip is important with cheapies.
Good luck xxx

i did a frer and digi and got pos on them 1-2 weeks 13dpo but line on one step was bearly there so i think they are different for everyone hun xx

I don't really rate them. Did one with the same fmu as my cb dig and got bfn while on cb dig pregnant 1-2. They work fine for other people though so it's worth a shot. Good luck! X

I don't think one step are any good for early testing. I think you'll probably get a line once af is late but not much before xx

Can you not order online hun? Get some digi's from Amazon or ebay?

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your input. So i guess i really need to see if af comes or not and THEN test... i am so impatient lol! I cant order online coz its all in chinese and i dont want to ask my colleagues to help...dont want anybody at work to know i am ttc.

Wont be able to go downtown for another week anyway and then af its due so i'll see then i guess...have to go to town next Sunday...am just praying for it to be my time!!!
Have had af like cramps since dpo 3 ish and have had some discomfort in my breast. Which i dont usually get. Also maheen, my daughter, who sees me naked when take shower together, told me this morning the edges of my nipples were not their "normal" colour...and its true the tip still is light but the surroounding of the nipples is darker (sorry tmi)
i try not to think too much about it but its crazy in my head i have to admit!!!!!
Mel x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back