When can we exercise?

Young Mum 21 x

Reaction score
I went running tonight and was leaking pee the whole time :oooo: what's that all about?! I don't pee when sneezing n stuff, like I did when pregnant? Hope this isn't a permanent thing? Isit just a lil early to be doing stuff like that yet?xx

I thought I was told to wait 6 weeks but that could just be stomach exercises! I've just been doing lots of walking really and that is enough for me at the mo - I'm impressed you had the energy! I did have stitches and infection which still aren't healed/gone so I can't do to much because of the pain x

Awh sounds painful hun! I wasnt very good :( lol will take it abit slower from now on tho! Needed to do something tho, was sitting in the house eating all day haha xx

Yeah u are suppose to take it easy for at least 6 weeks ! Don't start too early u can do more harm than good. Trust me ! Lol. Running u r suppose to wait 3 months but if u are breastfeeding then wait longer. Not fine or your boobs or joints.

Yeah def take it easy, you can do more harm! Think of your self as 8 months pregnant when your babies a month old and gradually build up so if you went running at 8 months pregnant you can now but you should really wait until your 6 week check as your BP takes a while to go back to normal. Are you doing your pelvic floor exercises? This could also be why your leaking as they weaken loads during pregnancy and birth and take ages to get back to normal, I never could bounce on a trampoline again after having my daughter and she's nearly 15!

I've been doing them when I remember Sarah :oooo: will defo take ur advice! Thanks girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back