When can u bring the pram to the house?

charlie26

Reaction score
Well as the title says really.

Not sure when i can bring my lo's pram to the house, some people say its bad luck but not sure when it becomes ok to have it in the house? xx

i had mine at 12 weeks with Leo and how would that work now as I have my son to pram around lol so would be nightmare keeping elsewhere

U can have it in the house whenever u want it. My DH and mil r superstitious so i have to wait until full term to being mine home. Only gotta wait till Monday now tho :D

We have had ours stored at MIL for a couple of months now - going to bring it home when OH is off in half term - so 3 weeks time!! EEEEK! xx

I kept mine in the house as soon as I bought it, and as there's no room elsewhere I keep it in the living room. Having it here so long I hardly notice it now so I think it's a good thing to get used to having it indoors.

When the shop tells me it's ready, I will pick it up:) I will probably be full term by then:)

xx

Had mine in the house since we bought it at about 17-18weeks. My mum fussed a bit at first and said I'd have to leave it at hers due to it been bad luck, but I said we'd be fine!

Mine is being delivered when i'm 37 weeks, not supersicious at all but i only just ordered it so thats why :) xx

Mine is at my mums house until he is born, its only older people that told me its bad luck, im not usually superstisious but i keep thinking if something went wrong i would blame myself for having the pram. so im keeping the olduns happy :) my mum is my birthing partner anyway so she will have it in the car ready with the car seat xx

I've got mine here now in the box though and it's staying in there for a few more weeks not cause I'm superstitious but cause until we have finished decorating and had a massive clean it's not worth getting it out and it getting dusty. My mum really wanted me to leave it at their house cause it would be bad luck for me to bring it home I just think it's the older generation that have been brought up around this particular superstition....I'm 34 weeks now so will probably assemble it when I'm full term.

Last edited:
Mine was kept at my nans until a couple of weeks ago when I had a scare and had to go to hospital so thought it was better to bring it home just incase. You can bring it whenever you like, :) xx

I have mine months :) if you want it you go get it , i love opening it up and messing around with it

Thanks ladies, I think we make our own luck in life and considering what alot of us have previously been through it doesnt really make much difference cos if somethings going to happen then it will happen regaurdless. xxxx

ive had mine since i was about 6 weeks lol

I had ours for a couple of weeks til it got put into storage. I'm not superstitious so it didn't bother me xxxxxxxx

Whenever you like hun. I have not got mine in the house yet but thats not due to superstitions, just because I dont need it right this second x

I have mine. I like having it to play with :dance:

With Josh i had mine from 5 weeks :\, But this time ive only just today ordered my double pram, so will be 39 weeks when it arrives :\

Had ours in the house since I was 15 weeks preg, im not superstitious xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back