When are you planning to...

Hmmm that will be Christmas week, I'll see if she wants to do it before or after x

Yeah depends how busy she is I suppose. I thought I'd wait weeks for an appointment but she had availability to do my booking in on the same day I called. I should imagine it's busy in the lead up to Christmas though

Saw my Dr today then phoned the midwife and she is coming next Thursday, makes it all a bit more real now! xx

Im going to see my doctor sometime next week I think. I'm nervous about going to be honest cos with losing the last one I'm a bit scared of making it all official!
xx

Think it depends where you are. Where I live I had no choice...went to GP at nearly 6 weeks but was given booking in appointment which isn't until Monday when I'll be 10 weeks x

I will be seeing my midwife 3rd January for the first time, I will be around 8 weeks by then xx

I had to go and see my gp then he got the midwife to call me. I had my booking in app at about 9 weeks xxx

I have my booking in appointment tomorrow when i'll be only 5 +5, quite excited about it!

I went to the Drs on Monday and he booked me in for my midwife appointment, which is on the 5th Jan.

I rang up when I hit 5-6 weeks x I found out at 4 weeks so Didn't want to go as soon as I did last time at about 6 weeks I found out at 4-5 weeks with leo x

Ended up seeing my midwife at 7 weeks and it was the one that visited me after leo was born :D x

I was supposed to have mine tomorrow at 7 weeks, but the appointment doesn't suit so I'd hoped to change it to a Friday but apparently they only do Thursdays. How silly is that?!! Thursdays are not good for me at all, so if that's the day I have to have all my appointments on I'll be unhappy :(

I would have loved to have had my appointment this week, but I think it will be after Christmas now.

Where i am they dont book you in until you are over 8 weeks, i have my 1st appointment on the 19th x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back