what's your situation?

Andrianne

Reaction score
Hi there. Thought I'd start a thread where we could all post where we're at.

I'm on day #30 of my cycle, af didn't come yesterday either. Have to wait a little longer though as cycle is not that regular (29-32).
Had an upset stomach yesterday and cramping

Not feeling much so far today

Anyone else?

Hello,
I'm due on too, but it hasnt arrived yet!! Ive never wanted it to come so badly!!! Normally v regular so starting to get twitchy now.
Thats where im at!

fingers crossed for you
keeps us updated!!!

Goodmorning thebean

I'm sorry this is making you so nervous...

I hope your af arrives! Try not to stress too much cause this could be delaying it. Since you're late one day, theoritically you can test. If you're not pg, a negative result will ease your mind a bit and help you relax. A positive result... well you can't escape it can you?

So, the way I see it you've got 2 options a) wait till af comes b) do a hpt

Good luck!

xxx

Thanks so much for the support - I've always been a complete and total flapper - I have just been to Tesco (10:30 pm!!) and got a 3 pack of Clear Blue. Ive done one and so far it said "Not Pregnant" which is excellent. I think I'll try another one in a couple of days time, just to make sure I dont get caught out - and hopefully, as you say, I will relax and all my muscles will stop being so tight and I'll get some sleep.
I probably sounded like a really bad baby hating person!! But im not - I do like children - im just not ready for my own yet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back