What's your longest cycle?

CJ_82

Reaction score
Just curious to see what the longest cycle people have had?

I'm on day 63 and I have gone over this in the past, but not for some time.

The nurse says this is long by her experience with ladies...

119 days and then got the worst AF ever:shock::shock:

I was on Dianette pill from a young age due to bad acne, it's a contraceptive pill that also blocks testosterone, when I came off it I didn't have a period for a year, then they were very long, 63 days down to 45 days. I had awful pmt, breast pain etc. My GP prescribed evening primrose oil and it got my periods regular again, I was on a very high dose 6 a day, then up to 8. They unfortunately are no longer on prescription. They were called Efamol. I recently tried epo again to see if it increases ewcm and it shortened my 29 day cycle to 24 days. x

Last edited:
66 days.

Have you tried Agnus Castus? It's great for regulating cycles.

When we were ttc our first I was on Maca, royal jelly, pregnacare, baby aspirin, acupuncture, got them down to 7 weeks approx. Been a bit slack after having our little girl but would mean the world if we could give her a brother or sister.

29 days, and that's because I took Angus cactus x

I've had over 100. Not recently though and thankfully it is only very occasionally. Mine is pcos related and sometimes my body just can't ov and gets stuck in a cycle of trying to release an egg.

I've been pregnant twice, first time I ovd on CD66, the second I ovd on CD76 if I remember correctly.

This one!!!! Other than when using contraception.
CD 33. Ive always been 28 days spot on.

Thanks all. Day 66. Actually starting to feel really peed off now

Me too. Day 63 I think, and the stress of it is making me eat crap x

My longest was 35 days, pretty sure it was delayed with stress though as that month my mum had an accident and was in hospital. They operated on her and when she came to she called me as she knew I was worried about her. Then about an hour later at showed up.

I don't think that can be a coincidence!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back