What's your craving? Just for fun :)

Laura1992

Reaction score
Mine have been petrol/white spirit and salt & vinegar snack a jacks. I can't get enough of them! Have to be careful with the solvent abuse though obviously!

Nothing... :lol: people keep asking me but I don't have cravings! I sometimes wonder if I am really pregnant!:wall2:

I am literally craving anything! I get a constant hangover queasiness feeling that can only be settled by constantly nibbling!

Lemon cleaning products with my 2 boys! Used to open the bottle lids and just sniff them ha. Not had anything yet this pregnancy xx

Oxo cubes (dry), lime pickles, Strawberry milk, and a new one today - I was cleaning out a clients fridge and ended up eating a whole jar of pickled onions!!! I also realised the smell of petrol was very nice while I was filling the car yesterday, but why?! Xx

Last edited:
Ahh Betty strawberry milk is FAB! We have a Waitrose nearby that does amazing strawberry milk. So much sugar but so delicious.

ams25 I love lemon cleaning products too!! My husband came home with bog standard green fairy liquid the other week and I was so annoyed. It always comes on in the third tri.

Last edited:
pickled onions, mango chutney, fruit, chocolate anything sweet lol

I'm drinking sooo much orange juice and eating lots of oranges chopped up and sprinkled with sugar. Liking sweet stuff too!

Dry oxo cubes. Lemon drinks. I get mad cravings for one thing in paticular that i really really want then once I've had it I'm happy and can move on. I had a mad craving for cherry chocolate only thing I could find was a box of cherry liquors I has one and I honestly couldn't care less about the rest lol

Stilton, Greek Yoghurt and Haribo sweets

Last edited:
Garlic things, not raw, but garlic bread, mushrooms, sauce etc.

cheese - anything cheese, doritos, quavers anything cheesy (think its cos i dont drink milk and my body is craving calcium and protein)

and lemon toilet cleaner mmm

Fruit! Especially apple juice early on

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

You guys have got me on the lemon toilet cleaner! I am cleaning the toilet on a much more regular basis than necessary hahah. OH has hidden the white spirit from me :( I so badly want a whiff but it's probably for the best that I'm not allowed!

Last edited:
Lol Laura OH is painting the skirting boards in Imogens room this week and I reallyy want to sniff the gloss hahaha xx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Gloss smell is THE BEST. We had all the woodwork glossed a few weeks ago and it was amazing. xx

I usually really don't like it but omg I want to go and sniff the tin hahaha xxx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I've only just got my BFP on Christmas Eve, but I have gone off my usual sweet tooth cravings (I'm literally surrounded by chocolate and am not interested at all) and want bland things like breadsticks and lemon water so far..!

Im addicted to bitter lemon lol. I go through litres of the stuff at least 1l a day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back