what's your best bit of being a mum??

neeko_1

Reaction score
i think my best bit is just watching her learn. and just think how unique my baby girl is :lol:

so what's your??

Hi

I agree everything how can i choose, waking up to two precious faces smiling at me , having them look up to us, bonding, seeing them grow, ectect

its hard 2 choose i LOVE motherhood! but i think ill say that first smile when she sees me in the morning- its the best feeling ever!

I really enjoy all of it, I guess one of the most special times though is when I wake up on a morning and Jack smiles at me.. can't beat the feeling :cheer:

everything. i love it when im stressed and she smiles at me - makes everything better.

Everything,but at the minute,I especially love it when she chews my cheek and gives me big gummy smiles

/When he strokes my face when Im feeding him (well pokes me in the eye, but he is really gentle :lol: )

when he learns something that I have taught him to do, or when I go down in the morning and he says "Morning Gorgous" and when I fell ill he comes and pats my head and says "Alright?" Shows how blessed I am and what a good job we are doing.

The first time she shes me in the morning is wonderful. i also love holding her and watching her asleep thinking i cant believe she is mine and how perfect she is

I love the smile she gives me as soon as she sees me in the morning and when she giggles it makes me giggle too :D

i love that first smile in the mornings, watching him sleeping in my arms after a feed, and hearing him find his voice (he just learned to shout!!)

awwwwwwww... I love it all

I love the morning smiles, my heart melts when she says "night night mama". Her giggle lights up the room. I especially love when she walks over to me and kisses me for no reason.... makes my day!

I love when she cuddles her daddy, or when he is away offshore she cuddles a photograph of me and him saying "awww Daddy"

I love everything about her.... 18mths on I still can't beleive I made her, she is perfect in every way!

SarahH said:
awwwwwwww... I love it all

I love the morning smiles, my heart melts when she says "night night mama". Her giggle lights up the room. I especially love when she walks over to me and kisses me for no reason.... makes my day!

I love when she cuddles her daddy, or when he is away offshore she cuddles a photograph of me and him saying "awww Daddy"

I love everything about her.... 18mths on I still can't beleive I made her, she is perfect in every way!

Awww you have bought a tear to my eye.

I agree though; I love everything about being Gabs mummy; she is just amazing and such a loving caring person :D

as hes all new n fresh.. i just love looking at him.. and feeling so happy.. it brings tears to my eyes. and im sitting there blubbing coz he is my world.. then i look around the room at the rest of my family.. and it fills me up even more.. its just so amazing.. to realise how much love you have for your family..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back