What's your baby's room look like?

yuku

Reaction score
What's your baby's room look like? is it vintage-cool or ultra mod? Do you believe fengshui when you decorate your baby's room? Welcome to post your gorgeous nursery photos and tell your design reason.

Well we are actually moving house tomorrow! Logan and Cas share a room, in our currwnt housw the walls are a light green colour with a jungle theme. In the new house they are going to have a Moshi Monster themed room! Will poar pixs once its been done! Z

I love decorating!!!!

We didn't know if we were on team pink or blue so went for one of my favourite colours, pastel green with white furniture... It's so calming and fresh...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375390808.009844.jpg

Then once our little pink bundle arrived we added some touches to make the room perfect for our princess!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375390876.021485.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375390887.304963.jpg

Look forward to seeing lots of beautiful rooms!!! X

Aww twinkles that is gorgeous! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Here is eilidhs room :)

qy4eveha.jpg
vuqa2e7e.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'd love to be able to decorate Ethan's room, but were renting so he has the most boring room ever lol. Magnolia walls with all white nursery furniture. I've jazzed it up as much as I can with blue accessories but its still very plain xx

A pit at the moment as we have next stage clothes everywhere :)

Aw Twinkles and Claire123 your rooms look lovely!

I'd love to be able to decorate Ethan's room, but were renting so he has the most boring room ever lol. Magnolia walls with all white nursery furniture. I've jazzed it up as much as I can with blue accessories but its still very plain xx

We're the same. My son's room looks so boring! I had thought about trying some wall stickers.

Lovely rooms ladies. I'm still to do the nursery for Ana, but I do really like the owls in the tree stickers. Here are some photos of Tomos' nursery. He is still in it now in the cot bed, and I really can't see us changing it any time soon.

Attachments

• DSCF2065.JPG
    DSCF2065.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCF2071.JPG
    DSCF2071.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCF2073.JPG
    DSCF2073.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCF2068.JPG
    DSCF2068.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCF1845.JPG
    DSCF1845.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 66
lovely ladies!!!

here is Rumaisa"s room

Attachments

• photo(39).JPG
    photo(39).JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 66
  • photo(38).JPG
    photo(38).JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 58
We live with my mum so H hasn't got a room of his own, however I have made his side of the room his little area.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375452719.202395.jpg here's his name above his cot.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375452794.089571.jpg

At the moment Harrison's room is only half finished. He has 3 walls in a teal colour (although its more on the blue side than the green), and 1 wall white. On the white wall I will eventually be painting different coloured jungle animals to match his duvet cover :) and if the next buba is a girl it should look nice with some pink added in (I hope!) haha

XxX

Last edited:
We knew we were having a girl but I'm not a very "pink" person so we went purple with jungle items with paintings on the wall my dad and I did. I would put some pictures on but for some reason they wont upload.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back