Whats wrong with me?

Morgan_x

Reaction score
I had sex 3 weeks ago and i had my last period around the 28th of feb to around the 3rd of march. And i havnt gotten this months.. my boobs are really sore, i feel sick , my belly is really sore and im getting soreheads. I thought i was pregnant so i took a test this morning and it came back that i wasnt pregnant. And i had a spot of blood in my pants but not my period this morning to :? could i have took the test to soon or what why havnt i took my periods?

Hi Morgan, when ws your period due? Are you late? Do you normally get sore boobs around your period? I never do so knew something was up when I thought they were going to drop off!! Some people don't get a positive test until weeks after their period was due. Maybe you should wait a few days and test again or try a different brand. I also felt nauseous and had headaches early on so I have my fingers crossed for you! Make sure you keep us updated!

Hiya Skatty thanks for your reply. My period was due around about the same time as last month 25th intill the 31st i'm late. I don't normaly get sore boobs /backs / heads before my periods but i do normaly get dead emotional which i feel now i just want to cry for no reason :( my boobs feel like there going to fall off at times to there so painfull :cry: . I also feel sick at times my belly turns... I havnt had any more spotting today should i be worried that im pregnant do you think? Thanks for your reply xxx

Hi Morgan

It sounds promising. It took two weeks from the day my period was due to get a positive result so don't give up, just test every 3 days. I found the sainsburys tests the most sensitive!!

Good luck let us know how you get on xx

Your symptons describe exactly how I felt before I got my BFP! My perfume that I have been wearing for years was suddenly making me feel sick! Have you any veins on your boobs? This is a realyy good sign, I actually had blue veins everywhere. The blood you have been spotting could be implantation bleeding. Try another test! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back