What's this rash?

twinkles

Reaction score
B has this in patches on her stomach, back and chest... What could it be??
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370374090.423245.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1370374106.305868.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1370374119.539313.jpg

Has it been hot where you are? Could it be a heat rash?x

That looks like the patches of excema k gets on his back and chest xx

Yea it has been hot but we are on the coast so not too bad plus she's only had a thin dress on and in the shade? Could it be sun cream or would that be on arms and legs too??
Tried to get a better pic off my wriggly worm!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370375865.404631.jpg

Does look like eczema patches that C gets Hun. Has it just come up? Xx

It's come up that bad in the past day or so, she as quite a bug patch on her tummy where she's scratched while having no vest on... I have some cream from the doctor for ages ago so trying that, I just need the reassurance it's something normal!x

Livvi has the same patch on the bottom of her back and on the top her neck which is excema.

She has got more on her face today and i think its the suncream i have used bringing it out because i usually use a sensitive suncream. Ive put her some diprobase on tonight and going to try the sensitive suncream again tomorrow.

Livvis red patches look exactly the same as b's x

Oh I'm glad it's common! I've been using the sudocream sun foam lotion, I will get a sensitive one tomorrow! I plastered her in diprobase before bed! X

Oh I'm glad it's common! I've been using the sudocream sun foam lotion, I will get a sensitive one tomorrow! I plastered her in diprobase before bed! X

Did it work? Livvis face looks so much better this morning x

It's still there! Put the cream on again tonight, no vest as its so warm so we will see in the morning! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back