whats the strangest thing youve done

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
this should be fun.

I came to work today with my trousers on back to front, nothing wrong with that you might say, but they are wrap around maternity trousers, you can only wear them properly one way.

x

Well I never actually did this but I used to get a really strong urge to suck on my bath sponge full of soap!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

i have read that a lot of people (on this site) have had things for sucking on sponges or carrying them around, during their pregnancy

x

Hi, just popped in and could not resist posting on this topic,

When I was on holiday I had the urge to Suck my lilo whilst walking back to the room and subsequently got nicknamed lilo licker by my better half :oops:

Sarah

I brought some baby sponges the other day and had to resit the erge of carrying them around with me again.
i can see why i liked them so much when i was pregnant last time tho, ahh got to stop talking about it, i want to go and get them now! lol

LOL i thought my sponge fetish was a one-off but it seems I am not alone! Of course the urge has worn off now I've had my baby..... well almost....... ha!

i can defo relate to the sponge thing, haveing to fight the urge to get them now, not in to the soap thing tho, your on your own with that one! ;) lol

OverTheMoon said:
Well I never actually did this but I used to get a really strong urge to suck on my bath sponge full of soap!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

Mark (my OH) has had urges to eat sponges for years - he soaks them with water then puts it in his mouth and chews on it and sucks the water out :oops: he is sane though I promise!! :oops: Don't know why he does it as he hasn't got pregnancy as an excuse.

I keep wanting to chew stuff - sponges, the rubber duck in the bath, clothes, anything, it's so wierd.

Oh my god, I thought I was the only sponge person. Have bought a new sponge so I can put it in warm water and suck it (has to be warm water). I used to do it when I was a kid but never have had the urge since till a couple of weeks ago. Am so pleased I'm not the only one.

It actually makes my teeth feel funny to even think about it!!!

Sucking on sponges?!?
Nope never wanted to do that!

lol iv chewed mine to pieces god i fort i was the only wierdo...

Mmm sponge now that sounds strangly good, ahhhh!

I have had to smell marmite every time i go to the cupboard since being pregnant, i dont want to eat it i just smell it for a while, how wierd is that. Ahhh 'My mate marmite' LOL!

Waddles off to get a sponge........... :oops:

I want a mad craving, I feel so boring lol!! :?

I sucked a cold wet sponge during my whole labour with my second child........and now that you mention it, makes me want to dash off to the bathroom and start sucking!!!

I wonder what the whole fascination with sponges is?!

You're all making me wanna do it now :oops: I can almost taste/smell it

go for it Sami.......you know you want to!!!?? :wink:

do you think thats how the celebs all loose their baby weight so fast. when theyve had the baby they suck on sponges to repress their appetite!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back