Whats the most stupid thing youve ever believed??

Melly+2

Reaction score
My Friend once told me that vinegar was made out of pig sweat :puke: Yes i believed her :roll: I still get mocked becaused of that to this day :rotfl:

Noone told me to belive this but in my compleate lack of knowleadge i did

I needed something to stick the flap on my pencil case down.
So i went rummaging in the cupboards
I came across a box with cotton type fabric attached to a thin plastic layer i peeled the layer of and found it was sticky
RESULT i thought
so i stuck it on
Took it to school
And had the P*** taken out of me as some of the children noticed and with great delight told me what it was.
A SANITRY towel :oops: :oops:
I HAD NO IDEA I WAS ONLY 10 YEARS OLD ,NO ONE HAD TOLD ME
I had no sex education at all in any dimension i was compleatly clueless
I was so MAD at my mum for not a least bloody telling me about periods and the stuff you use
This followed me all the way to High school i never lived it down

SO the stupidest thing ive belived is that Sanitry pads our really good for pencil cases :oops:
I can laugh :rotfl: now i wasn't then oh the shame :oops:

geordie lass said:

I came across a box with cotton type fabric attached to a thin plastic layer i peeled the layer of and found it was sticky
RESULT i thought
so i stuck it on
Took it to school
And had the P*** taken out of me as some of the children noticed and with great delight told me what it was.
I was so MAD at my mum for not a least bloody telling me about periods and the stuff you use

SO the stupidest thing ive belived is that Sanitry pads our really good for pencil cases :oops:
Aww im sorry but :rotfl: That beats mine hands down :rotfl:

I always believed (still do!) that when you snap a dandilion and you see the milky stuff, if you touch this it will make you wet the bed so we called them wet the beds when we were kids :)

That Gramphy Groogers grew from bacteria

You can chop worms up loads and thye become little tiny worms and if you dont chop them up its okay beacause one end is the girl and the other end is the boy so they never get lonely.

Newts grow from water in buckets that have been their for a loooong time.

That the reason why the frogs in my dads pond had gone all puffy was because the water had froze and they got cold....obviously it wasnt because they had been mateing and one had suffocated the other.

The cows on the farm were "fighting" not having sex.

Minime said:
I always believed (still do!) that when you snap a dandilion and you see the milky stuff, if you touch this it will make you wet the bed so we called them wet the beds when we were kids :)

i remember that :lol: its almost true that one!... it has mild diuretic properties, and is used in a belgian ale called "pissenlit".. which in french quite literally means "wet the bed" lol

thats my useless info for the day :lol:

Craig said:
Minime said:

i remember that :lol: its almost true that one!... it has mild diuretic properties, and is used in a belgian ale called "pissenlit".. which in french quite literally means "wet the bed" lol

thats my useless info for the day :lol:

the actual name for a dandelion plant in french is the same as well - pissenlit

My oh told me that Pavarotti had two stomachs, one for fluids and one for food and i believed him :oops: :oops: :oops:

geordie lass said:

RESULT i thought
so i stuck it on
Took it to school

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

geordie lass said:

RESULT i thought
so i stuck it on
Took it to school

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Not my stupid thing but someone i knew thought that with online banking... you could print money out of the home printer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funnily enough I was reminiscing about childhood friends yesterday, and remembered something one of my best mates used to tell us. I believed him up until I was about 13 :shock: :shock:

Every night after dinner there was 3 of us who would always be playing outside, superheroes and stuff, and one of my friends Karl would suddenly stop what he was doing, say he was about to change into a werewolf and run off home howling as he went.....he done it every night and convinced me he was a werewolf :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I also used to believe that if you picked a mole, it was like a plug and all of your blood would run out of it.

Oh and the dandelions thing too :) And does anyone remember flea darts? :rotfl:

That Haggis's were little creatures with long tails running around the highlands and they had one set of long legs and one set of short legs so they could stand upright and munch on the grass...

My father really has a lot to answer for... :rotfl: :rotfl:

My oh told me that Pavarotti had two stomachs, one for fluids and one for food and i believed him
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was told "Bobby" was short for "Bobbert" thats about all I can think of!

roxanne said:
My oh told me that Pavarotti had two stomachs, one for fluids and one for food and i believed him :oops: :oops: :oops:

sorry hun thats so :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Littlelady87 said:
geordie lass said:

RESULT i thought
so i stuck it on
Took it to school

Aww im sorry but :rotfl: That beats mine hands down :rotfl:

pmsl. i started my periods when i was ten and didnt have a clue! thought my la la had been cut like my scabby knees :shock:

My DH told me the first time we went wilderness camping that you had to poo in a plastic bag, and that if you put it at the bottom of your sleeping bag it kept your feet warm...luckily he didnt let me go through with it.

He brought me a book called how to shit in the woods...he he

went on a ferry to france, and my brother told me that they had a pool table, but the balls were magnetic because of when the weather got bad. I spent all afternoon looking for it and asking where it was, the b*****d :oops:

Pips in red and green peppers are poisonus and if you eat them you will die (my mum told me that)

PinkPunch said:
Pips in red and green peppers are poisonus and if you eat them you will die (my mum told me that)
Are they not? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Are they then? lol! :shock: If they are then my mum was right, but on cookery programmes they never seem to fussy about getting the pips out, but my mum was like "NOOOOO!! YOU WILL DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" If every single last pip wasnt removed. Maybe she was right! :rotfl:

So is it true that bananas with bruises have more vitamins in them or is that another lie my mum told me just to get me to eat the grey bits?? lol.

Dont know about pips in peppers, but I was told if you eat apple pips an apple tree will grow in your stomach :rotfl:

a farmer once told me milk was cows sweat and I totally believed him... put me off it for ages :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back