whats the longest u been away

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by trixipaws, Jan 20, 2008.

1. trixipaws

trixipaws Well-Known Member

from here?!
    i think i probably come on here every single day, even if its just 1 or 2 posts! the longest time for me away from here was when i gave birth lol and i was back after 4 days! :lol:

2. Kimbo

Kimbo Well-Known Member

when i went on holiday in june for a week... but id only joined a couple of weeks before so hadn't really posted much.
    now though, don't think i've spent a day off it!

3. Nic'n'Keeley

Nic'n'Keeley Well-Known Member

Probably 7days... when i lived at my parents i had to share the computer with my dad and he used to go aboard alot!!!

Now i have my own laptop :cheer: :cheer:.. i'm only really away from here if my internets been cut off or i go away for a few days :).

When i have been away i come back and there's like 11pages to catch up on :shock: :lol:

4. Redshoes

Redshoes Well-Known Member

About 2 weeks, whilst in labour, after giving birth and then staying in hospital, it was the only time I didn't miss it, otherwise I have tocome on everyday :hug:

5. SarahH

SarahH Well-Known Member

since the 27th Dec, til Wed just past while I had no net and it was PURE HELL!! :lol:

6. Sarah&Braydon

Sarah&Braydon Well-Known Member

2 weeks then i was on as soon as we got back from holl lol

7. jools221181

jools221181 Well-Known Member

A week when we went on holiday in July! I come on at least once a day! :oops:

8. Squiglet

Squiglet Well-Known Member

Back in June/July was the longest I was away... we moved house and Tele2/Telefonica (the phone companies here) cut off our phone connection and just never got round to reconnecting it. then wanted to reconnect it in August but we were on holiday so I had to wait till the end of August to get on here..

I tried getting online when I was on holiday, but the cruise ship we were on charged 50c a minute to use the internet... and well.. that was just hideously expensive.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I must have been away for about a month and half... its probably why I'm 2000 posts behind Kimbo.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: she's got about two months on me.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

9. kimmumof2

kimmumof2 Well-Known Member

i think 3 days, when i gave birth and also after new yr.

xxxxx

10. kellie80

kellie80 Well-Known Member

Only 2 days at most. Considering I've been a member for coming up to 3 years I've got a low post count though so not that bad. I did post while I was in hospital the day Nathan was born though :oops:

11. leckershell

leckershell Well-Known Member

When I was at my mums last year, probably for 5 days or so? But I didn't post much at that point. Also when I was in hospital after having Ryan.

12. Babylicious

Babylicious Well-Known Member

2 weeks when I was on holiday :rotfl: