whats the longest u been away

trixipaws

Reaction score
from here?!
i think i probably come on here every single day, even if its just 1 or 2 posts! the longest time for me away from here was when i gave birth lol and i was back after 4 days! :lol:

when i went on holiday in june for a week... but id only joined a couple of weeks before so hadn't really posted much.
now though, don't think i've spent a day off it!

Probably 7days... when i lived at my parents i had to share the computer with my dad and he used to go aboard alot!!!

Now i have my own laptop :cheer: :cheer:.. i'm only really away from here if my internets been cut off or i go away for a few days :).

When i have been away i come back and there's like 11pages to catch up on :shock: :lol:

About 2 weeks, whilst in labour, after giving birth and then staying in hospital, it was the only time I didn't miss it, otherwise I have tocome on everyday :hug:

since the 27th Dec, til Wed just past while I had no net and it was PURE HELL!! :lol:

A week when we went on holiday in July! I come on at least once a day! :oops:

Back in June/July was the longest I was away... we moved house and Tele2/Telefonica (the phone companies here) cut off our phone connection and just never got round to reconnecting it. then wanted to reconnect it in August but we were on holiday so I had to wait till the end of August to get on here..

I tried getting online when I was on holiday, but the cruise ship we were on charged 50c a minute to use the internet... and well.. that was just hideously expensive.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I must have been away for about a month and half... its probably why I'm 2000 posts behind Kimbo.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: she's got about two months on me.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

i think 3 days, when i gave birth and also after new yr.

xxxxx

Only 2 days at most. Considering I've been a member for coming up to 3 years I've got a low post count though so not that bad. I did post while I was in hospital the day Nathan was born though :oops:

When I was at my mums last year, probably for 5 days or so? But I didn't post much at that point. Also when I was in hospital after having Ryan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back