What's the difference....

Smithy1980

Reaction score
between size 4 and size 4+ nappies please?

Are the + bigger or just more absorbent?!

Thanks ladies xx

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

Jack is still in size 3's but I think 4+ is just slightly bigger because size 5's are huge!! Don't quote me on that though :) x

Freya's still in size 3 but they seem really tight....shes only 4 months and not particularly big....maybe she's just a different shape.....I'm not sure? Xx

Jack's super skinny so he'll be in 3's for a while yet I think. Try 4's next time you get nappies, if they're too big then just save them until they do fit. My Nephew is 11 days younger than Jack & has been in 4's for a while now but he's alot bigger/heavier than my little man x

They're all so different aren't they....Freya is a little chunky monkey! It's her little legs with all their rolls that makes them tight! :) xx

I found there was a big jump between 3 and 4. They're still a bit big on Paige but the 3s are a bit tight now.

I'd say the 4+ is like going up a size and you can get different absorbency from different styles of the same brand iykwim!

Thank u :) grabbed a pack of 32 4s today so see how we go with those! She just kept pooing out off the 3s lol tmi!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back