whats the best doppler to buy?

LucyB.

Reaction score
Me and my boyf are thinking about getting a doppler to listen to the heartbeat! Was just wondering what makes u guys have got or which u would recommend?xxx

I have a sonoline b, I think it's called and I love it. Got mine second hand off a lovely pf'er selling hers. Think they are about 50-60 on amazon. I have heard the angel sounds one is good but to avoid the summer brand that babies r us sell xx

Yep I have the summer one and it's awful...can't even find my own heartbeat let alone babies! Waste of £20 - but at least it was only £20

I've heard good things about the angel sounds one.

I almost caved today! I was in mothercare and was so close to buying a doppler but the woman who works there said she wouldn't advise using it before 28wks because its not likely to work. Wtf is the point in that?!?!?!
Silly doppler!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

angel sounds!!!!! its amazing! i got mine when i was 14 weeks and found the heartbeat within minutes. i read the other day tht someone found their babies heartbeat with it at 10 weeks! and you can get it for just £20. its the best gift i ever got. xxx

I went with the angel sounds doppler :D £22 off amazon, said it should be hear for saturday so can't wait now :D also bought 2 extra bottles of gel as a lot of the reviews said u didn't get a lot with the doppler! After hearing the heartbeat yday at the mw appt I just want to listen again, can't wait xxxx

yay! glad you went for it! i just use bio oil with mine, never tried the gel! but the oil works brilliantly. let us know how you get on with it! usually the heartbeat is quite low down so make sure you try low down on your tummy :) xxx

i will :) is it good sound quality?? xxxx

I also have angel sounds and it's amazing zzx

I have angelsounds one and found heartbeat with LO at 8 weeks :D

Defo angel sounds, I'm sure I got mine for less than 20 on Amazon, great sound quality, and it has cables to connect to computer and even record it onto a lil disc! :)

I've got angel sounds picked up my lo's HB from about 12 weeks, Was £18 brand new from a seller off ebay :)

yeah the sound is good on it :) and two people can listen at once! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back