What's in your bedside/kitchen cupboard

Tina18

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

So after two miscarriages (last one in March) I am back at TTC, period arrived today (I wasn't being careful before but kinda glad my body can now have a proper period before I start again)

I had blood tests at the doctors for Hughes syndrome (aka sticky blood) and it can back normal) but they are doing one more test for silica clotting time so who knows what that will come back with!

Anyway enough waffling, I'm being nosey and want to know what's in your bedside/kitchen cupboard that helps with TTC I'll start (p.s I'm a hoarder and will buy anything if someone says it links to fertility!)

Bedside table-
HCG + OPK tests
A bowl for peeing in!
Basal Thermometer (for temping which I've never used!)
Pre-seed (again which I've never used)

Kitchen cupboard -
Folic acid - take everyday
Omega 3 fish oil - take everyday
Maca powder - not using at the mo, but want to start making smoothies

The things I want to add-
Bee pollen
Royal jelly

Do you ladies take these at the same time and would you stop when you get your bfp?!

xxxxxx

Last edited:
Hi Tina
I'm a little bit behind you , I've had a m/c in April/May finally had a ERCP last Monday

I've started taking my supplements but I'm not going to buy anything else at the moment

My supplements are

Royal jelly 1000mg
Vitamin B complex
EPO
Zinc and Selenium
Dong quai
Pregnacare conception vitamins

Plus I've started Raspberry leaf tea

Npnt at the moment, just waiting for a BFN and AF before we can start trying again

Hope you grt your Bfp very doon Tina , I just feel overwhelmed and don't know if I can ttc again

xxxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Hi Tina
I'm a little bit behind you , I've had a m/c in April/May finally had a ERCP last Monday

I've started taking my supplements but I'm not going to buy anything else at the moment

My supplements are

Royal jelly 1000mg
Vitamin B complex
EPO
Zinc and Selenium
Dong quai
Pregnacare conception vitamins

Plus I've started Raspberry leaf tea

Npnt at the moment, just waiting for a BFN and AF before we can start trying again

Hope you grt your Bfp very doon Tina , I just feel overwhelmed and don't know if I can ttc again

xxxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Aww Clover, so sorry to hear about your loss :-( life is so cruel! I felt the exact same as you and I stopped thinking about TTC for most of March and April and just put my focus on weightloss and it was the best thing I could have done, before i was constantly researching miscarriages etcc and getting so wound up, I did manage to stop thinking/researching and I honestly didn't think about babies for the two months and got back to my normal self and had so much fun! I'm dipping my toe in now but I'm not going to be as obsessed as I was before.

It's totally normal that you feel like that at the mo as it's still very raw for you, but you are strong and you will bounce back and fight this and you will get your baby at the end - never take your eye of the prize if it's what you want then you have to fight for it xxx

Wow some interesting stuff in your cupboards! I will look into those thanks for sharing :)

I had a chemical pregnancy last month.

Bedside table:
Thermometer
OPKs (which I don't use)

Bathroom: bowl to pee in!

I have pressed somewhere too. I used to use it regularly but think it's in the garage from when we moved.

Kitchen cupboard (here we go):
Two lots of epilepsy tablets
Folic acid (prescribed due to deficiency)
Calcichew (calcium and vitamin D - as above)
Cinnamon and chromium (in one tablet)
Metformin (prescribed)
Maca root tablets
Maca powder (not taking atm)
Zinc
Vitamin C with zinc (I take this in preference to the above)
Calcium with magnesium (not good at taking this)
Ultra vitamin D
Liquid iron supplement
Iron tablets (not taking atm)
Myo-inositol
Omega 3 (don't always take)
EPO (don't always take)
Soy isoflavones

Phewwwwww! They have helped though...

To be honest, not a lot. Preseed (which I use around ovulation) and sainsburys own folic acid (which I'm really bad at taking-keep forgetting). I do have a cbft which hubs surprised me with and I'm trying it out for the first time this cycle.

Wow phonix! I'm surprised you don't rattle when you walk :)

My bedroom & bedside drawers dont contain anything regarding TTC unless you count the condoms since before we stopped using them and a set of fluffy handcuffs!

My CB Digi, FRER, other pregnancy tests and OPKs are in the en suite (also with a bowl just to wee in!!) and the Folic Acid is kept on my laptop table in the living room beside my pint of water so I dont forget to take it every day

So pleased its not just me who has something to wee in, I am so poor and doing it mid stream I cant manage it!

Hi everyone. Thought I would join in :)

Bedside Draw:
Specimen pots
Syringes
Conceive Plus
BB Thermometer

Bathroom:
Pee Pot
OPKs
HPTs

Kitchen:
Folic Acid
Metformin
EPO
SOY
Loads of painkillers cause not a day goes by I dont have a crippling headache

I think that is everything. :D

Bedside:
Thermometer
Opks
Hpt

Bathroom:
Ive used a cream egg mug from an easter egg box to pee in- hate them so thought I'd turn it i to something useful :p

Cupboard:
Tesco folic acid
Pregnacare conception
Pregnacare pregnancy
Wellman conception
Vitex
Raspberry red leaf tea
Lemon and ginger tea
Peppermint tea
Green tea
Multi vitamin
Omega 3