Whats happened to everyone???

newbump

Reaction score
Well just 2 weeks ago there was loads of people in the chat room, now everyone seems to have gone!!!???? or is it just me???

Natalie x

Hi natalie,

I havent been on in a while and today is the first in a long time so just been catching up with some posts.

how have you been?

Sarah
x

Hi ya

Yea been ok thank you, had my little boy 2 weeks ago today!!!! he was 3 weeks early!!

How are you???

Natalie x

Wow a little boy i am so pleased for you. :lol: :lol:

What did you call him and was he ok even though he was early?

I have been ill with Flu the last two weeks and finding it really hard to shake, I thought that was it on Sunday felt great no sniffles or anything only to wake on Monday with throat like barbed wire which has since developed in to a chesty dry cough.

cannot believe you cant get anything to relieve it either.

:roll:

Have you posted some pics of him yet or do you prefer not to?

Sarah
x

I've never actually been in the chat room, I don't really know why.

Hey Natalie,

congratulations on the birth of your baby boy!! l bet you are happy its all over with now, lol! l have a long time yet, 13+2 to go!

Yeah, l have noticed that it seems quite quiet on the forum recently, either that or l'm logging on at the wrong time.

Anyway take care Natalie and again congratulations!!

Fluffy. xx :lol:

I have named him Max Raymond, (middle name after his grandad!!) He weighed 6lb 3oz so even though 3 weeks early they were happy with his weight and health, stayed in hospital for 2 nights just to check he was feeding all ok as he wouldnt take to the breast, just kept falling asleep!! But other than that all ok!!

Yep Im glad its all over now, nice to be able to put on my socks and knickers without doing some kind of highland fling!!!

Havent posted any pics because i cant get them onto my laptop! shame really cause i would love to show off my cutie!!!

Well hope all are well, take care

Natalie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back