Whats going on???

BrittanyJ

Reaction score
I'm 18, and have been in a relationship w/ "K" for over two years. When doing our "thing" we are generally VERY careful, using spermicidal condoms and whatnot. In fact, during the month of april we were actually more careful than usual. However, my period was due the 26th, I usually work like clockwork, and here it is the 28th with no sign of aunt flo! I took a pregnancy test yesterday that came back negative, is that reliable? I have NO symptoms of pregnancy, or even of pms. Besides being a bit bloated and occasionally dizzy, I feel absolutly normal!
Although this pregnancy wasn't planned, it wouldn't be such a bad thing. I would really really like to know, so that I can start taking care of myself and my baby as soon as possible. If I'm not pregnant, which I can't imagine how I could be, I want to know what's going on with my body! ANY advice would be greatly appreciated!

hi brittany. i dont think u would be pregnant me and my boyf thought i was because my period was late but i eventually started i felt really bloated and i 'felt' pregnant but i wasnt hope this help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back