What's going on?

That's good to hear! My previous record was the month before I got pregnant with my little girl, so I was hoping the same :) I'm now on DAY FORTY THREE! WTF. I also got an evap this morning (definitely an evap) which actually made me laugh about how ridiculous this all is! I've toned down my workouts (in the sense of today, this meant that I did not get up at 6am and hit the x trainer/treadmill. I lay in bed! Haha) Regretting it slightly now as we had dominos last night. Here's another thing - my hormones must be all over the place as I'm so hungry I could eat my own arm! X

I need some of your enthusiasm! Every morning I wake up and spend half an hour staring at the crosstrainer before I get up and that's as far as it goes! By the time I've done the housework I'm too tired. There never seems to be enough hours in the day.

It de stresses me. Apparently it also makes me not ovulate, which stress apparently also does.... I cannot win! :)
I might just stick to wine!
I wonder if I miss my period completely that I will ovulate again? Where would I be now!? Usual cycle is 30 days so I would be day 13 and I usually ovulate 16-18. I might start testing but I will be fuming if I waste my smiley face ones! I might just use the cheapo ones! What a palava! If I am blessed to have another child, whenever they then into a teenager and start giving me cheek, I'm going to refer them to this website and they can see all I went through to get them here!!! X

Sometimes you can't win. I would stick to the wine too. As for ov testing I would just use cheapies to start with and confirm with the smilies just to be on the safe side.

Update - spotting! For the first time ever I said "YAY!" When I saw it this evening, how weird is that! Exactly two weeks late! Perhaps AF went to Ibiza for a fortnight or something? It's not full on yet but I reckon by morning!
I've got to go for day 21 bloods, doc said between 19-23 is fine so I'm hoping 22 July is ok? 19 days from now? Perhaps I should wait until 23rd? I'm meant to be in London that day but I'm sure I can explain I need tests in the morning if I book the 8am slot xx

Whoop whoop! Lol
It must be relief to know where you are now. Get that blood test booked and let us know how you get on x

I had my 21 day bloods today on cd25 as I ovulated cd18. Glad you're out of your limbo misery xx

I don't think AF enjoyed her holiday as she appears to be beating me up... OUCH!
So do you guys think day 21 bloods are ok for me to have if I *usually* get a +OPK about day 18ish, if I go about day (today is 3rd... 24th? I think I'm free that day and that is exactly day 21?) x

Yay for AF appearing, boo that it's causing you grief xx I'm not sure on the 21 day blood thing, but I would have thought that if you ov cd18 the 24th would work out about 3dpo? Would that not be a bit early to have them done?

I don't think AF enjoyed her holiday as she appears to be beating me up... OUCH!
So do you guys think day 21 bloods are ok for me to have if I *usually* get a +OPK about day 18ish, if I go about day (today is 3rd... 24th? I think I'm free that day and that is exactly day 21?) x

I posted an indentical post last week! I had my 21 days bloods this cycle and was CD21 last friday but i was only 3dpo as i ovulated CD18 (or possible cd19) and after some research on the internet i then read my Zita West book and it was backed up by her that the test should be done 7 days after you ovulate to get the most accurate result. You're progesterone peaks at 7 days post ovulation and i wanted to be sure i got my peak tested otherwise i would feel that i wasn't getting the most accurate picture. I start to spot most months at 10dpo so i wanted to see what my peak is so i waited and had the test yesterday, CD25 and 7dpo. My hospital has a sit and wait blood test service so i used that rather than trying to make an appointment. As my ovulation day changes every month i couldn't plan it in advance and have to use opks. Hope that helps a bit xx

Thank you - that helped massively! I didn't even know it was meant to be 7DPO! I thought it was just day 21 in general! :)
My hospital has that too so I will do that instead of going to the docs.
Thank you again xx

You're very welcome, i think we all know more than the GPs when it comes to hormones! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back