What's going on?

Sorry to hear about your Daughter, but glad to hear she is well all in all. Keep us posted on the Dr's fingers crossed for you x

Hi all. Doctor said nothing apart from that it was "normal" to have a cycle this long. She ordered day 21 bloods.
Great help that was!!!!

Oh and it would help to *actually* have day one in the first place! Almost day FORTY ONE

Well that's no good. What kind of help was that?! Nothing worse than having to sit it out and wait. I hope you don't have much longer to wait x

I know! Thanks coz! I want AF! How weird is that? X

Plan to do something you can't do when af is here and I'll bet she shows! That's how it normally works for me x

I'm going on hols on 29th aug! Hopefully by then! The odd thing is that I have even been getting nausea and boob symptoms - I've also got the brown line I always get when I am pregnant. I think my body is playing a nasty trick! I've done so many tests - I know I'm not! Aarrrgghhh x

Arrhh, that is cruel. Just when you think you know your body it changes the rules! With any luck it'll be sorted by the time you go on your hols x

The best part of that is that we stay in the parent in laws house - in a VERY creaky bed!!!!!!
We tried at Christmas on the bathroom floor! Hahahha!
I just said to my hubs, I would like to be preg by Christmas. Hopefully that's not too much to ask x

Oh hun, how frustrating for you. Surely if it's not normal for you, then it's not 'normal' to have a cycle this long?

Last time I stayed at my mums we got the creeky bed. Got a bfp a few weeks later and I'm sure it's because of how we had to do it differently to normal to minimise creeks lol

Hahaha! Maybe creaky beds are better than normal? We could be on to BFP gold mine here ;-)
Thanks for your replies! Got up this morning and STILL no AF.
Grrrrrrrrrr!.. Xxx

Lord knows! I poas this morning (again) and nothing, not even a hint of a line! Ridiculousness x

It doesn't help when you're not even getting a squinter. Leaves you in limbo still.

My thoughts exactly scn...mine does this every couple of days, goes up to about 50 days. My periods ate irregular though so I just wait! Bit different when you're ttc though!

I'm 38 days after miscarriage and hoping AF will show up soon...can't believe I want my AF either! I have sore breasts cramps and bloating but It's not here!

Hope it arrives soon for you x

Every couple of days lol...that's meant to say years!!!

Every couple of days lol...that's meant to say years!!! And are not ate lol

I think it's a crazy rogue cycle, there is NO WAY I wouldn't be getting positive tests now. It is all the more annoying when TTC! Perhaps I did get it before but didn't really notice?
Some people think it could be that I exercise a lot, but I always have?!? I'm going to tone it down, so instead of over an hour I'm going to do half an hour, and see if that makes any difference!

I had a cycle like that a few months ago and was 9 days late... No explanation, just was!! It was the most annoying 9 days of my life. Got a bfp the next cycle tho so could bring you luck! ;-) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back