What's going on with my OPKs ? Are they duds?

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Any ideas. The picture shows Opks nearly a week apart. I have had some lighter over the week and some the same colour. These are both mid afternoon urine.

Are these internet cheapies duds? Giving false results. Are they positive? I'm really confused :-(

Attachments

• IMG_20160717_171100.JPG
    IMG_20160717_171100.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 29
11/7 looks like a positive to me. Sometimes ladies can have an LH surge more than once in their cycle if the egg is having problems leaving the ovum. Hope that helps shed some light on opk's for you. I use cheapos too and I chart my temperature, they've been accurate for me.

Are these the sensitive ones? Seems like you are high in LH otherwise. Some woman make more of it than others
Or it could be your body gearing up for a surge to release an egg, failing and trying again (I read this online so not sure how reliable that is though but it seemed possible to me)

Thanks girls. Whatever was going on af has sort of arrived. I've been on the mirena for 3 years with no af, so completely out of practice with periods and cycles. We're wanting to TTC no3 but waiting for a normal cycle or two first.

Got my POAS addiction back already :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back