Whats going on? Labour starting?

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone else has had this?

Sunday night I had a bath, half hour after coming out of the bath I went to the toilet and there was a bit of pinkish blood on the tissue, I put a pad on just in case & kept checking every 30 mins. After 2 hours there was a bit more pinkish blood on the tissue (nothing on pad) on both occasions it was a very small amount so diddnt want to panic too much at this point.

Anyway yesturday I called the midwife just to double check I had nothing to worry about & she said that as long as bleeding diddnt continue everything seems fine, my mucus plug has started to come away & again she said thats fine as it can still be weeks but again to keep a close eye on things.

Since calling my midwife yesturday, from about 2.30pm I had been getting period pains (at times quite strong but not strong enough to take parecetamol) I said to my OH i thought it might be the start? but we will see how it goes e.t.c I had a couple of contractions/branston hicks but the timing was random.

All last night I was tossing & turning in bed from the uncomfortable feeling down below, at this point it really does feel as though im about to start my period & my OH said I was moaning all night due to the discomfort. My lady bits also hurt a bit. This morning I wake up and again on & off still to this point I feel uncomfortable due to period pain, ive had no more discharge, no other symptoms but i just cant get my head round what the problem could be.

If anyone has any idea please post your comments.

Thanks

T xx

MMMMMMM well i would say that if the pains and show things start to continue then you may be in pre labour...but you really need to hang on as long as poss at 33wks (lung development and stuff)...

It also could be your bodies way of telling you to slow down and put your feet up. Keep us posted and don't be afaid of hasseling your midwife if things continue on as they are. :hug:

hi, i had these symptoms at 32 weeks, it was the start of my plug coming away. since then i have had period pains and uncomfortableness and have lost all my plug now. u just need to rest hun. labour will happen when it happens but if u can rest it shud pro long it as ur still really early. take care xx

:hug: :hug: I'd rest as much as you can and get onto midwife again if the pains continue, sometimes people can get pains on and off for weeks before anything happens though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back